• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAF Premium members watching other Premium members galleries
1 1

26 posts in this topic

On 10/12/2021 at 4:01 PM, Bill Cox said:

The old count was incorrect and was including people who were still watching you when their premium membership lapsed. The count is now correct. For those wanting to hide themselves from people they are watching, if you edit your profile on CAF there is an option labeled "Opt Out Of Showing ME Watching", and when checked it will hide you from every person you are watching.

I think people are still opting out rather than going anonymous- because I was 58 last week, yesterday I was down to 52, and now I'm at 42.

Edited by MyNameIsLegion

On 10/12/2021 at 11:01 PM, Bill Cox said:

The old count was incorrect and was including people who were still watching you when their premium membership lapsed. The count is now correct. For those wanting to hide themselves from people they are watching, if you edit your profile on CAF there is an option labeled "Opt Out Of Showing ME Watching", and when checked it will hide you from every person you are watching.

Any chance to get a notification when someone adds my gallery on his watchlist? I looked trough my watches and we have a similar taste. It was fun.