• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Writer Quits
2 2

90 posts in this topic

On 10/11/2021 at 6:46 PM, Dave2739 said:

So, this guy is butthurt over news that is 5 years old? Dude should get some Google lessons.

not a fan of digging into the past to find something to crush someone with.  I mean if they were a murderer or a rapist ok sure.  something like this naw.

On 10/11/2021 at 9:47 PM, kav said:

not a fan of digging into the past to find something to crush someone with.  I mean if they were a murderer or a rapist ok sure.  something like this naw.

Agreed. And pardon my ignorance, but who is Steven S. DeKnight anyways? What does he do that makes him famous? He don't write or draw no funny books I ever heard of.

Edited by Dave2739

On 10/11/2021 at 6:50 PM, Dave2739 said:

Agreed. And pardon my ignorance, but who is Steven S. DeKnight anyways? What does he do that makes him famous? He don't write or draw no funny books I ever heard of.

maybe he's using this to make a name so he gets work similar to what CB is accused of doing?

On 10/11/2021 at 6:54 PM, Pat Thomas said:

This was brought up back when Marvel put him in that position. It's not hidden. Certainly not worth Mr. White Marvel Writer getting worked up over.

wants to join the outrage club I guess for the perks.

On 10/11/2021 at 6:58 PM, Dave2739 said:

I'm WAY more amused by this story than I should be right now. I am blaming Tito's.

I'm blaming it on the rain.

On 10/11/2021 at 9:15 PM, snitzer said:

I’m not sure who this says more about…Marvel, the liar or the quitter :whatev:

All I know it when Marvel hired him, the original characters started returning to their titles, and Marvel Now was out.

On 10/11/2021 at 7:18 PM, Pat Thomas said:

All I know it when Marvel hired him, the original characters started returning to their titles, and Marvel Now was out.

But he's just a writer right?  He has no control over those decisions?