• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 89
4 4

11 posts in this topic

Just trying to learn here so wondering what you guys are seeing?  I see:

1) < 1.5 inch crease on rear

2) minor spine roll

3) slight dirt on front top right

4) several minor color flecks and damage along left side top to bottom

BUT assuming a C&P eliminates the spine roll, dirt spot, and rear crease wouldn't that leave less than 6 minor problems making it a 9 similar to what is shown on Overstreet pg.138?  Again, not questioning peoples thoughts just trying to learn. So thanks to anyone that takes time to answer.

On 10/16/2021 at 9:22 AM, Joe Peck said:

Just trying to learn here so wondering what you guys are seeing?  I see:

1) < 1.5 inch crease on rear

2) minor spine roll

3) slight dirt on front top right

4) several minor color flecks and damage along left side top to bottom

BUT assuming a C&P eliminates the spine roll, dirt spot, and rear crease wouldn't that leave less than 6 minor problems making it a 9 similar to what is shown on Overstreet pg.138?  Again, not questioning peoples thoughts just trying to learn. So thanks to anyone that takes time to answer.

I agree an on second glance I was too high , I now think this book be 5.5 if sent to CGC to be graded, too much wear , definitely not worth sending to CGC for a clean an press as this book not very valuable in this condition

On 10/12/2021 at 1:24 PM, WilliamLunt said:

Last one for today. Thank you all.

fc.jpg

bc.jpg

fc_ur.jpg

fc_ul.jpg

fc_lr.jpg

fc_ll.jpg

sp.jpg

Great copy bright colors!an easy 5 more with a press ,but appealing,the kind of cover that is easily  persceived graded higher,its just eye candy lol