• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indy and DC Only - Mixed Sale 2021
1 1

190 posts in this topic

Welcome to highfivephase’s 2021 (and hopefully final) Indy and DC Mixed comic book sale! This is the last of my unwanted stuff--need it all gone; admittedly a lot of drek here, but one man’s trash… Save me from having to list this stuff on feeBay.

Prices: I'm way out of the loop these days. These are based what it looks like these books are going for on eBay, and I typically ask for a fraction of that on most books. Feel free to PM me a reality check if I’m asking too much (or too little :doh: )

Grading/Condition: Consider my grades as estimates, not gospel. I think I undergrade slightly to be safe. See my scans of both front and back covers for the specifics. I've tried to describe any significant flaws or things not apparent in the scans. Feel free to throw me an offer if you think the grade is inflated. If you buy it and my grading is way off, contact me to discuss and I'll probably give you a full or partial refund. (Bottom line: Look at the scans, not my estimated grades.)

Payment: PayPal preferred. Money order and checks accepted, but shipping will be delayed until I cash them in. Cash accepted for local pick-up in or around Beaufort, South Carolina.

Shipping: You pay exact shipping--whatever it charges me to print a label via PayPal based on weight and dimensions of package. U.S. Postal Service only. Depending on weight, I can do First Class (under 1 pound), Parcel Select Ground (1 pound or more) or USPS Priority Mail (any weight). I generally don't use the flat-rate Priority boxes since I've amassed a collection of shipping boxes over the years and printing labels based on weight/size is typically cheaper. I'll send you your various shipping options when I invoice. I will typically ship on Tuesdays. And sorry, no Media Mail (unless noted).

Packaging: All comics will come bagged/boarded (most bags/boards have seen better days, but if you’re like me, you’re going to re-bag it anyway). Everything will be sandwiched between two pieces of rigid cardboard slightly larger than the comics themselves, or likewise packaged to prevent damage from routine mail handling.

Returns: Accepted, but you pay return shipping unless I’m at fault.

Terms: First :takeit: in the thread wins. PM any best offers and I’ll consider them.

Kudos Thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4689112
eBay Feedback: https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/highfivephase?campid=5338116315&customid=CGCForum&toolid=10001&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0

Sabrina The Teenage Witch #3 from 1971 – Very Good/Fine (pretty solid, see photo for various color-breaking creases, note the one going through Sabrina’s right shoulder in the frame on the right) off-white pages - $15 (recent sales on eBay for similar or worse condition average about $25)

IndyComics027.jpgIndyComics028.jpg

Edited by highfivephase

Dark Horse Presents (Vol. 1) #36 Blue Variant – 1st Aliens vs Predator story – Fine? (that thing that looks like a color-breaking spine crease is actually a tear that wraps around the spine, plus there’s another CBC on the back left; otherwise this would have been VF or better) - $5

IndyModern089.jpgIndyModern090.jpg

Edited by highfivephase

Predator Set: #1 (1st Print), 2, 3, 4 – #1 is VF or better (couple of spine ticks and a barely visible scratch between his feet); #2 is F/VF (spine cracks, corner dings, slight miswrap, pressable cover waviness); #3 is VF/NM (couple small spine stress/cracks, slight miswrap); #4 is NM (slight miswrap) – many recent eBay sales ranging from $50-$80 for issue #1 alone, so $50 here.

IndyModern091.jpgIndyModern092.jpg

IndyModern093.jpg

IndyModern094.jpgIndyModern095.jpg

IndyModern096.jpgIndyModern097.jpg

IndyModern098.jpgIndyModern099.jpg

Edited by highfivephase