• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Already billed, but don't see any shipping information

4 posts in this topic

I submitted 30 books earlier this year.  They were received in July and after checking my credit card statement they had been billed last friday (10/8/21)? When will they ship.  I'm assuming they're going to ship soon since I've already been billed?  I'm a first time user.  Thanks.  

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Payment is due upon receipt of your order not when it is completed.  The turnaround time of your order will vary depending on the grading tier you selected.  Each tier has a different turnaround time.  You can find all of our current times here: CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com)

Please contact our customer service department with your submission number or order number and we can check the status of your order for you.  You can reach us at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

On 10/14/2021 at 8:47 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Payment is due upon receipt of your order not when it is completed.  The turnaround time of your order will vary depending on the grading tier you selected.  Each tier has a different turnaround time.  You can find all of our current times here: CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com)

Please contact our customer service department with your submission number or order number and we can check the status of your order for you.  You can reach us at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

Well this is interesting, my last order was delivered to CGC the first week of May and has been "Scheduled for Grading" since 6-23 and my CC was charged on 10-1 that doesn't make sense based on this answer????

I actually have about 10 orders but one they have had since 05/28/21 it was finally opened and processed on 07/30/21 and then billed in full on 08/01/21 and I still am waiting for the books to be graded. As of tomorrow I will be at 110 working days. I have another signature series that was shipped by a third party and delivered sometime in August and opened and processed on 09/03/21 but I still have not seen this one get billed or processed.