• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
9 9

509 posts in this topic

Yellow Claw 3
Gorgeous Bill Everett  cover

Flat and tight,  clean and glossy,   white pages.  Minor general wear, displays beautifully. 

Far and away the nicest copy of any issue in  this  series I've seen in hand,  and I'm pricing it aggressively,

Asking  $700  FIRM

eUoBR74.jpg

Well Gang,  after a long  road  and  a two day hiatus,  we've finally reached the end of the trail.  

This is the last  book for the thread.  

Web of  Evil 17

Split upper spine,   small  piece out  upper edge FC, tiny chip out  lower  edge FC,  minor general wear. 
Flat,  clean,  tight,  glossy,  offwhite - white pages.  

Asking  $150

X8NVqBU.jpg

Well, that's it people!  Done. Complete.  Finito. 

Look things over,   get those  PM's into me  for  a bundle or a lowball,  you have until  6 PM  to get  things  situated  to your
satisfaction.   Soft  close  at 6,  I'll start  sending out  invoices at that time.    Hard close  when  the  last invoice gets sent. 

Thanks  again  for your patience  during the  two day hiatus,  and thanks  for   lurking, commenting,  and buying.  

Rickster,  about to  empty  that last  couple inches of single malt into a lowboy  glass

On 10/24/2021 at 12:18 PM, catrick339 said:

Thanks Fifties! Is  your copy  a matte finish  on the cover too?  Or is all the gloss worn off my copy? I suspect  matte finish,  but 
I'd be interested to hear from others who own a copy,

I checked the first 4 issues, and #2 is the only one with a matte finish.

On 10/24/2021 at 2:35 PM, catrick339 said:

Mister Mystery 2

Chock full of  bad production, book is  wildly  misfolded and miscut,  and  this is a guess,  but the 
cover  appears to have been  laid  out  wrong before production,  with what should have been inside
the front  cover  printed on the  back cover instead,  see the final picture. This is the ONLY  time  I've  
ever seen the  indicia  printed on the BC,  lollol 

First copy  I've ever owned, the FC and BC have a matte finish,  no  idea if  that's how it came out or not. 
Otherwise flat and tight enough,  ZERO  gloss,  white pages. Light  crayon  BC,  pulled staple on CF

And I'm  STILL  asking  $150

B33TzML.jpg

20211024_142800.jpg

I'll take it!