• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD! Please delete! Thanks!

12 posts in this topic

Original comic page art, THE key page of the entire comic. First full appearance of the Monster, takes up the entire page! Page 20 as indicated on the back.

$1500 OR Best Offer

Edited by s8zaphod
SOLD

Lol! No, but if you have never seen the 1910 version of Frankenstein, I can see why you would say that. In the original two-reel film that's how the monster looks, still in some surgical wrappings head to toe. Actually the comic Adaptation does a great job at catching the visuals of the rare film.

On 10/28/2021 at 5:51 AM, s8zaphod said:

Medical Bills are starting to pile up, so I will accept any reasonable offer for this great page of original comic book art.

Thank you!

Check out this OA marketplace thread. https://boards.cgccomics.com/forum/45-original-comic-art-marketplace/

You might get bites there.

Graphic adaptation of Thomas Edison's Frankenstein film from 1910. Written by Chris Yambar. Art by Robb Bihun

Both have signed it on the bottom. For the buyer, I will throw in a copy of the Graphic Novel for reference.

It came out in 2003. Hard to find in high grade, NM+ copies can go for $30+

On 10/28/2021 at 1:41 PM, s8zaphod said:

Graphic adaptation of Thomas Edison's Frankenstein film from 1910. Written by Chris Yambar. Art by Robb Bihun

Both have signed it on the bottom. For the buyer, I will throw in a copy of the Graphic Novel for reference.

It came out in 2003. Hard to find in high grade, NM+ copies can go for $30+

Very cool piece! Maybe pop a pic of the cover of the GN in the thread? Many may be unfamiliar with the book where it was published. GLWTS!