• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signing event complete but status always showed as "received at CCS" and still does. Xpost.
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Submitted 3 books for the Campbell signing and opted in for CCS pressing. 

The status on the order has always been "received at CCS". I see now the signing event is done and the status is unchanged. 

Should I be concerned? 

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. The status of your order will remain as "received" while it is with CCS.  CCS pressing only has that one status so it will not change until your order moves from CCS to CGC to start grading. The approximate turnaround time for both pressing and grading on a private signing is about 8 weeks from the date of the signing.  

If you would like to check the status of your specific invoice, you can reach our customer service department at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.  If you provide your submission or order number, anyone there can check on where that is in the process for you. Thanks!

On 10/22/2021 at 12:45 PM, harkeyed said:

OK, so what does this mean?

image.thumb.png.8a364417ff0f0ccca0393ba8d955adac.png

That it is in CCS Pressing and waiting it's turn to be processed. Which could take up to 157 working days and once it is done there it still has another 57 working days in grading. So you are still looking at 6 to 8 months of processing. I have one that has been in CCS Processing since 08/04/21 and has been in CGC's hands since June 3rd. 

Once they charge you for the CCS it goes in to CCS in Process mode. At least that is what happened with mine and it was sitting as received. 

Edited by cklamer

On 11/2/2021 at 5:59 AM, cklamer said:

That it is in CCS Pressing and waiting it's turn to be processed. Which could take up to 157 working days and once it is done there it still has another 57 working days in grading. So you are still looking at 6 to 8 months of processing. I have one that has been in CCS Processing since 08/04/21 and has been in CGC's hands since June 3rd. 

Once they charge you for the CCS it goes in to CCS in Process mode. At least that is what happened with mine and it was sitting as received. 

They were delivered to CGC on 6/17 and then showed “received at CCS” for 3-4 weeks before status changed to process. Those 157 days should start on 6/17 according to other posts I’ve read, right? It’s a shame.