• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jim lee signing
4 4

110 posts in this topic

All ,my JIM LEE and GEORGE PEREZ books are now at QC stage.   Some have been at that stage for weeks.  I'm hoping for a Xmas Miracle -- but my letters to Santa have been going undeliverable since I moved out of my Parents house....dunno why....

On 11/30/2021 at 5:13 PM, LudaToke said:

@PDidds and @thesink Did your submissions go for a pressing?  Just curious on the timing of things as I have signed my up for a press and haven't seen any movement beyond being received.

Mine is still received at ccs, only thing I can think is that due to the remarque by Jim,  they're having to press the :censored: out of it

:roflmao:

On 11/30/2021 at 6:00 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Mine is still received at ccs, only thing I can think is that due to the remarque by Jim,  they're having to press the :censored: out of it

:roflmao:

Mine is also being pressed and is in for a sketch so likely pressing it into oblivion (mine was already graded 9.6 so they had a mark to meet).

On 11/30/2021 at 8:22 PM, thesink said:

Mine is also being pressed and is in for a sketch so likely pressing it into oblivion (mine was already graded 9.6 so they had a mark to meet).

Mine was previously graded 9.2 but

It was also previously  signed and.....

The invoice is not even clickable yet, hope they get it right

On 12/1/2021 at 11:16 AM, waynemel said:

Mine just moved from CCS to SFG on 11/30

On 12/1/2021 at 3:02 PM, LudaToke said:

Mine just made the same transition today (CCS to SFG).

Nada for me 

Rock on? Rock on, I guess

On 12/1/2021 at 3:57 PM, LudaToke said:

It would appear the more we talk about progress, more and more books are making progress........sooooo......any change yet @ADAMANTIUM? (I'm just trying to help you here and get your book moving)

Anything will work I guess. I called and confirmed that the ss slab I sent in for sign and remarque still has the info of a signature done in 2017. I confirmed it's in pressing, so soon I'll see movement I suppose  (thumbsu

The real treasure is seeing you guys stuff move, cause may be in time for Christmas!

And mine should be around the corner too, since y'alls were the last with me and now you're seeing movement  :yeehaw: