• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*ALMOST* impossible to sign on to the chat boards and it's driving me nuts!
9 9

138 posts in this topic

On 10/15/2021 at 6:02 PM, Black Bat said:

What's going on???  First GoCollect bombs their redesign and now after I sign onto CGC chat boards I get signed in, but am redirected to some marketing page.  When I try to maneuver to the chat boards from the drop down menu, I get signed out again.  Repeat, repeat, repeat, throw phone out window!  Couldn't sign in at all on my iPhone, then just now it took about 5 tries to get on from my desktop.  What gives?  Is this CGC trying to cram more promo ads in front of our faces?  Why can't they just leave us alone???? ha ha.  But seriously its so frustrating!

Same here !on the promo ads cgc home page just sign out and relog from there.it works everytime but :censored: its been hours like that good luck(thumbsu

There's been a promo ad appearing for quite some time now.  Easy to close it with the 'X' at top right on its window and continue the sign in process. On my phone, it does appears to sign out, but on refreshing the page you are still signed in.

A fairly minor extra step that isn't something I've found quite so frustrating nor impossible.

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 10/15/2021 at 4:52 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

The sign-in request/function has been a fail for a while.  The boards will view as if I’m off-line out of nowhere, and request I sign-in.  Then when you click the link to do so, it reboots/refreshes and I’m signed in again.:insane:

It used to do that for me, now it forces me to the main page, where I must sign OUT, then pick the chat board and sign in again

It's ridiculous, really. But haven't gotten a 500 error 

I couldn't get anywhere eariler.Tried like 5 times & each time when I logged in and went to the Chat Board page it logged me back out. Gave up and went back outside to lay some more rock for my patio.Got in fine just now,some 4 hours later.

On 10/15/2021 at 6:13 PM, bababooey said:

Same.  Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards, Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,Click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click chat boards, click existing user to sign in, redirected to CGCcomics.com, click on chat boards,

same here :facepalm: