• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your GGA!
14 14

789 posts in this topic

On 10/25/2021 at 11:58 PM, Spyder! said:

Just stop it, the colors on these are too much! 

Okay - here's one with no red [or properly speaking, magenta], just orange. Fortunately, this cover doesn't really suffer for the lack as much as many others do, and given how prices have spiked more recently, and it seems to be quite scarce, I'm glad to have had the opportunity to pick this one up at a 'reasonable' price some years ago off of Heritage. It's no match for Zolnerowich's fabulous copy though!

Planet Comics #24 CGC 8.0.JPG

This is a very timely topic... I was recently looking to freshen up my Ebay store and pulled an old box of golden age books out of the back of my closet.  I knew I had a nice group of about 25 Blue Beetles in there that I'd acquired about 15 years ago (at a local auction of all places!), but I was very pleasantly reminded when I went through the box that the group included a complete run of the Kamen GGA issues (#47-57).  Have to say, it's pretty cool to see them all together!    So here you go... enjoy them!  (And btw, the interior art is as wonderful as the covers!)

blue beetle #47 jv11pw10-1006at front.jpg

Edited by EastEnd1
incorrect word