• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do I get new credit each year I renew?

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

If you renew at the Premium or Elite level you do receive a new $150 credit each year to use towards your grading fees. The credit is good for the year your membership is active.  Credits don't carry over to the next year, however, so any unused credit would be lost when your membership expires. 

Thanks!

• Administrator

Good morning,

The membership credit is automatically applied when we receive your order in the office.  The online form is not a live system.  You are not charged anything when you complete the form online.  We have to receive it here in the office and manually run those charges.  Your credit will be deducted before we run the charges.  Since it isn't a live form, you won't see that credit listed on the packing slip, however.

Thank you!

On 10/27/2021 at 5:40 PM, djzombi said:

CGC really needs to come up with a way for customers to see the credit in their membership account and see when/how it was applied.  I'm astonished by the lack of transparency with this.  

Agreed it was barely acceptable on a  commerce site 15-20 years ago but in 2021 seems CGC and or parent company is too cheap to pay for couple of hours of coding and QA testing :(