• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submissions

6 posts in this topic

I have (40) comics to ship/submit for grading. Using a CGC large shipping box.

(30) of the books are for grading

(10) of the books are for pressing, then submitting

Can I mix services and ship them all in the one large CGC shipping box? 3 inner sleeves are grading, 1 inner sleeve is for pressing then grading.

Would appreciate any help as I'd like to ship them out ASAP.

Thank you,

Rich

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. You should be sending everything in one box that appears on your packing slip.  So if all 40 comics are on one order then those should all be together in one box.  You do want to group them together inside your box based on the service/tier as it appears on your packing slip.  If you want to send items in two separate boxes then you should complete two separate orders and print two different packing slip to go with each order. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

Going to jump in here as this brings up a follow up question for me at least  For mix services, will the return of books wait for the completion of the press and grade or will it be split? (ie will ship grading only and then another ship of press and grade). I have only done orders where all book have pressing or no pressing so curious how this works.

Thanks!

• Administrator

Hi, if you submit books for both pressing and grading on the same order, they will be separated into different submissions.  When you print out your packing slip, you will see them listed separately.  Each invoice will ship as they are completed.  Pressing will add significant time to your total turnaround time so each submission will ship as they are completed.  

Thanks!