• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you mark the box for walk through or just express?
1 1

10 posts in this topic

On 10/22/2021 at 3:27 PM, Topnotchman said:

Although I’ve been questioned by the post office on writing express on all sides of the box. Than shipping registered mail.  To them express is a mail service.  

I recall reading instructions to label walkthrough orders as "WK" and express as "EX" on the box.  I've done that and my books have been processed accordingly (i.e. not sat unopened for over a month).  

On 10/25/2021 at 11:01 PM, djzombi said:

I recall reading instructions to label walkthrough orders as "WK" and express as "EX" on the box.  I've done that and my books have been processed accordingly (i.e. not sat unopened for over a month).  

Okay so my WK package has been delivered and CGC says it is sitting in a secure area until it's opened. Can you tell me what the timeframe should be from this point on? Appreciate it.

On 10/25/2021 at 11:57 PM, lostboys said:

Okay so my WK package has been delivered and CGC says it is sitting in a secure area until it's opened. Can you tell me what the timeframe should be from this point on? Appreciate it.

If it shows up as "scheduled for grading" on your list of submissions, then the timeframe would be whatever it currently says for the current turnaround time for Walkthru.  
If it hasn't been entered into the system yet, I would give it up to a week.  

On 10/28/2021 at 9:25 PM, Hulksdaddy1 said:

They opened up and had my WK Scheduled For Grading same day they received it. Then...

Received
10/22/21
WALKTHRU
10/26/21

Congrats!  I hope you're pleased with the outcome  :)  

On 10/26/2021 at 4:27 PM, djzombi said:

If it shows up as "scheduled for grading" on your list of submissions, then the timeframe would be whatever it currently says for the current turnaround time for Walkthru.  
If it hasn't been entered into the system yet, I would give it up to a week.  

Books have now been received by CCS on 10/29.