• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cancelling so I can re-submit.
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I have two packing slips for two different orders.  I'm afraid I was quite uneducated when I placed the orders and have since learned much more.  I still want to send in a box for grading, but now I would like to include clean & press as well. Also, I badly misjudged the tiers.  Can I cancel my existing orders so I can start over and if so how does one do that?  I have not sent anything yet.

Packing slip numbers are:

CGC7478141502

CGC0749281504

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, if you haven't mailed anything in to us yet then you haven't been charged and nothing has been finalized.  The online form is not a live form so you are not charged until we actually receive your order here in the office.  You can go in and create a new order and print out a new packing slip and just disregard the old ones.  The old orders will expire from your account and you will only be charged for the order you send in to our office.

Thanks!

On 10/19/2021 at 9:03 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, if you haven't mailed anything in to us yet then you haven't been charged and nothing has been finalized.  The online form is not a live form so you are not charged until we actually receive your order here in the office.  You can go in and create a new order and print out a new packing slip and just disregard the old ones.  The old orders will expire from your account and you will only be charged for the order you send in to our office.

Thanks!

Thank you very much!