• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

taking subs for RHODE ISLAND COMICON
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Reminder, RHODE ISLAND COMICON---taking submissions for CGC Signature Series. Big guest list, still growing! Need books in hand by 11/4 at the latest (earlier the better). Please email me direct with your list richhenncomics@gmail.com
Amanda Conner, Palmiotti, Jae Lee, Pat Broderick, Shannon Mayer, Sam De La Rosa, Brett Breeding, Scott Hanna, several cast members from The BOYS, CLERKS, Mandalorian, Walking Dead, Star Wars, guest list still getting bigger. Can move books from NYCC and Baltimore to add sigs as well as over to C2E2.

On 10/23/2021 at 3:21 PM, merlinflex said:

What are you charging per each signature? I would want 5 on one comicbook and get it submitted to CGC. Thanks 

Martin Kove 50.00

Mary Mouser 40.0

Peyton List 40.00

William Zabka 60.00

Xolo Mariduena: : 40.00

@merlinflex

I charge $20 per celebrity to stand in those lines.  They're brutal and can take anywhere from an hour to two hours of my time (each, not all combined).  Some facilitators may charge less, some may charge more.  Quite frankly, after standing in some celeb lines for 4+ hours at Monster Mania, my rates are going to go up after this year.  Or I may just stop taking celeb books all together.  Haven't decided yet.

On 10/26/2021 at 2:24 PM, Rich_Henn said:

@merlinflex

I charge $20 per celebrity to stand in those lines.  They're brutal and can take anywhere from an hour to two hours of my time (each, not all combined).  Some facilitators may charge less, some may charge more.  Quite frankly, after standing in some celeb lines for 4+ hours at Monster Mania, my rates are going to go up after this year.  Or I may just stop taking celeb books all together.  Haven't decided yet.

Thank you for what you do Rich, if it helps next year and there's a Scooby signature I'll purchase your con ticket too if needed! @Rich_Henn