• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F.F. 12, the ONLY first Marvel X-Over?

28 posts in this topic

they were in shoddy shape anyway, like the Mickey Mantle cards we used as noisemakers in the spokes of our bikes....

I think I hear a "...but STILL!" coming on.

Man I remember using Ted Williams and Micky Mantle cards on my bike spokes

When I was a kid I can remember buying FF#12 at least a week before ASM #1 came out. Maybe even two weeks. But FF#12 was 1st as far as I'm concerned.

your right! laugh.gif im postive FF 12 came out before ASM 1, hence first marvel X-Over in FF 12 and not ASM 1. blush.gifshocked.gif, if this was mention earlier, please acccept my apology. blush.gif

your right! im postive FF 12 came out before ASM 1, hence first marvel X-Over in FF 12 and not ASM 1. , if this was mention earlier, please acccept my apology.

Hey, cool, now all we need to do is petition Bob Overstreet to make the change in the Guide. Collectors in action....makes you almost get teary-eyed... grin.gif

By the way, with all the nostalgia going around, I should mention that I wasn't even born until Marvel Team-Up # 1 was on the newstands. blush.gif