• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First In Last Out?
1 1

9 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.  Currently, CGC is testing out a new production process, the end goal of which is to speed up our overall service times for all departments.  During this testing phase, you may see some individual invoices being processed at a much faster rate than other invoices or the normal turnaround time for that tier.  We are hopeful that if this new process is successful after the testing phase, we can implement this on all submissions and tiers to dramatically improve all turnaround times.  

Thank you!

Yeah I asked the same question and got the same answer. I have 8 orders for modern 2 orders for economy fast track and 1 express order. Not one of my orders is working any sooner than they are supposed to. So I am definitely not one of those lucky recipients. Hell I can't get my Express order quicker than almost 3 weeks. But i have one modern order sitting at 110 working days and I am really ready to get some of these books back.  

I have 6 submissions since 1st week of April, the first one that had been shipped back to me is one that arrived in Sarasota on Oct 4th, Scheduled for Grading 10/25, Shipped 10/28.  My April Submission was sent before the price increase was announced and flood gates opened as folks scrambled to send in before it took effect, it was Scheduled for Grading on June 14th.  That early April submission has spent, spring, summer, fall thus far and what i assume what will be a full winter in Florida.

Hardly seems fair that new subs are being worked on while submissions that have been aging in CCG's storage (hopefully temp controlled?)  since April are not being addressed.  Line cutting of the highest order :(

Edited by MAR1979

On 10/26/2021 at 2:13 PM, Jennifer F. said:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.  Currently, CGC is testing out a new production process, the end goal of which is to speed up our overall service times for all departments.  During this testing phase, you may see some individual invoices being processed at a much faster rate than other invoices or the normal turnaround time for that tier.  We are hopeful that if this new process is successful after the testing phase, we can implement this on all submissions and tiers to dramatically improve all turnaround times.  

Thank you!

I would like to volunteer my orders in this beta testing. Thank you