• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello Lurkers! Yes you! Why don’t you post more?
15 15

972 posts in this topic

On 10/29/2021 at 9:55 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I had the feds your head poster. A classic.

Still I'd rather not revert back to those ways.

I dont really know @Buzzetta

I feel that I know he means what he says, so I can respect that, pills aren't all they're cracked up to be!

I never knew what to make of a lot, so I've been flying blind and yes its very therapeutic@Comics4All

@ADAMANTIUM You do you, my brother! 

Whatever gives us good therapy especially in the last 19 months or so... more power to ya! 

On 10/29/2021 at 8:58 PM, Buzzetta said:

You must have missed out on the AMA Buzzetta thread from last year in the early days of the pandemic.

It was great.  Your boy posed as three different people to ask questions to me and talk amongst his three accounts. 

Ah snap! I remember I pmd you when I first, of several times, butted heads with rockmyamdeus.

I always regretted that but was new, and it was before I met holly. Still I'm a little afraid of what that whole situation brought about, I felt for the longest time that somehow it was all my fault 

As GG said, I had to let sleeping dogs lay. And it was just a big cluster bomb that I could not undo.

On 10/29/2021 at 9:58 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

FB_IMG_1540066564640.jpg.24844b758ebf841023ea5a2384ed6c8c.jpg

So this is 'Will'.  This is a pic of Will and I with my face edited out as I spotted him outside of a show. 

I have bumped into this guy at Dave Matthews, Phish, Jimmy Buffett, Paul McCartney... you name it.  This might have been outside Jimmy Buffett given the date stamp on my phone. 

Will is / was legendary around the NY concert going scene as he is this little guy with that just jives and bounces along to the groove at any show he is at.  

IMG_6543.JPG

Edited by Buzzetta

You guys are keepin' me from doing my Football teams for tomorrow and re-watching Sopranos for the third time in 20 odd years.  :cloud9:

I'm out, have a good night. No biatchin' now.   (tsk)

Edited by G G © ® ™

On 10/30/2021 at 3:05 AM, Buzzetta said:

So this is 'Will'.  This is a pic of Will and I with my face edited out as I spotted him outside of a show. 

I have bumped into this guy at Dave Matthews, Phish, Jimmy Buffett, Paul McCartney... you name it.  This might have been outside Jimmy Buffett given the date stamp on my phone. 

Will is / was legendary around the NY concert going scene as he is this little guy with that just jives and bounces along to the groove at any show he is at.  

IMG_6543.JPG

Why is your face blanked? You're not as ugly as people say, I'm sure. :insane:

On 10/29/2021 at 9:05 PM, Buzzetta said:

So this is 'Will'.  This is a pic of Will and me with my face edited out as I spotted him outside of a show. 

IMG_6543.JPG

:cloud9:

Always move to the tune in your own head, dance like no one is watching, and do not give a darn what anyone else's opinion is. Enjoy life how ever you want! 

That is awesome.  I have been to most of those shows, with the exception of Phish. Although none in NY . Most have been here in Florida.  

On 10/29/2021 at 7:04 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ah snap! I remember I pmd you when I first, of several times, butted heads with rockmyamdeus.

I always regretted that but was new, and it was before I met holly. Still I'm a little afraid of what that whole situation brought about, I felt for the longest time that somehow it was all my fault 

As GG said, I had to let sleeping dogs lay. And it was just a big cluster bomb that I could not undo.

Some people think everything is their fault.
Others think nothing is their fault.
I perfer the former.

On 10/30/2021 at 3:11 AM, kav said:

Some people think everything is their fault.
Others think nothing is their fault.
I perfer the former.

I think everything is your fault.

On 10/29/2021 at 9:07 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

I only knew of two. Samedi & Holly.

Ah snap! Samedi was one? That guy pmd me too asking questions.....

doh!

Its starting to coalesce  @Comics4Alllol

What a stooge I must have been!

On 10/30/2021 at 3:14 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ah snap! Samedi was one? That guy pmd me too asking questions.....

doh!

Its starting to coalesce  @Comics4Alllol

What a stooge I must have been!

Alright, just when I thought I was out........

So Samedi was in some thread acting like a toolbag. Me being me I told him flat out he was a troll.

Next I get a very contrite pm from samedi asking for forgiveness etc..

So naturally I feel bad now, like I'm slapping a puppy.

So that was that.

Months later I get a confession from Chris, that he is BS (BaronSamedi) ironic initials.

So I starts thinking about it. The reasons are he wants to find out what people are saying about him, but what disturbed me even more was how he had deceived and tried to manipulate me, his friend.

After that I started distancing myself.

I kept what he told me in the vault, cos I'm not a grass, but I told him to cease and desist using it. Shortly after he got rumbled.

On 10/29/2021 at 7:20 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

Alright, just when I thought I was out........

So Samedi was in some thread acting like a toolbag. Me being me I told him flat out he was a troll.

Next I get a very contrite pm from samedi asking for forgiveness etc..

So naturally I feel bad now, like I'm slapping a puppy.

So that was that.

Months later I get a confession from Chris, that he is BS (BaronSamedi) ironic initials.

So I starts thinking about it. The reasons are he wants to find out what people are saying about him, but what disturbed me even more was how he had deceived and tried to manipulate me, his friend.

After that I started distancing myself.

I kept what he told me in the vault, cos I'm not a grass, but I told him to cease and desist using it. Shortly after he got rumbled.

He was flirting with me as batgirlwholaughs.  Told me it was him later.  Reminded me of friend at work who sent me an anonymous work email saying they had a crsuh on me and to post a note in the breakroom.
******* weird.
That dude later got drunk and puked in my kitchen, banged his best friend's Gf in my bathroom, and started a screaming match with her outside at 3 AM.  Next day at work told him never talk to me agan.