• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello Lurkers! Yes you! Why don’t you post more?
15 15

972 posts in this topic

On 10/26/2021 at 4:22 PM, CAHokie said:

Im sorry but the member you are trying to reach has blocked you. Please try again later….and stay on topic. Thank you for your cooperation so I don’t have to tell the mod on you.

1 of 20

cant he block my off topic posts then??

On 10/26/2021 at 3:34 PM, BigLeagueCHEW said:

That's what she said

On 10/26/2021 at 6:06 PM, Fisionbomb said:

That's what she said. 

let's take these elsewhere. Plenty of other threads to post what you want to post about. I'm trying to get some information. Stating what other members have stated is a turn off is clearly not the goal of the thread.

Thanks!

On 10/26/2021 at 7:47 PM, jsilverjanet said:
On 10/26/2021 at 7:46 PM, Fisionbomb said:

You know where you are and what you're getting into...

no please elaborate

You've been a board member since 2013, and laid out how these "discussions" go. YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU'RE GETTING INTO.

How can I elaborate further?

You're hijacking your own thread asking me.

Edited by Fisionbomb
Yup.

On 10/26/2021 at 6:52 PM, Fisionbomb said:

You've been a board member since 2013, and laid out how these "discussions" go. YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU'RE GETTING INTO.

How can I elaborate further?

I apologize, I missed the memo where change wasn't possible. Why can't we have a civil discussion without it becoming the same tired routine. If you don't like this topic, I suggest the other threads in CG.

On 10/26/2021 at 6:56 PM, Beige said:

This is almost as bad as the torments of tantalus.

Pointless and painful to watch. And ultimately fruitless.

why do you believe that?

On 10/26/2021 at 6:56 PM, Beige said:

This is almost as bad as the torments of tantalus.

Pointless and painful to watch. And ultimately fruitless.

for someone who just gave me some advice, you seem very negative about everything I do. I wonder if the tables were reversed, how you would handle it?

3 people have already suggested and confirmed what I had stated earlier that many thought wasn't true. Forgive me for wanting change and improve what we have.

No one said change was easy (shrug)

On 10/26/2021 at 4:58 PM, jsilverjanet said:

for someone who just gave me some advice, you seem very negative about everything I do. I wonder if the tables were reversed, how you would handle it?

:signofftopic:

• Administrator
On 10/26/2021 at 7:33 PM, jsilverjanet said:

I've notified moderation. I'm not sure what else to do as I am following the rules but some individuals are too focused on me the OP and are intent on derailing my thread.

Please stop telling people how to post.  That is the problem.  Maybe take a break for a while.  There has been a problem in 3 threads this week and it is only Tuesday.  

On 10/27/2021 at 10:58 AM, jsilverjanet said:

Au contraire.

I couldn't care less what you do. 

I'm just not sure WHY you are doing it.

If this is an attempt at trolling - it's poor.

If this is a thread to bait people so you can add to your tally of button humps, then it's ever poorer.

Just put me on ignore and have done with it. (thumbsu

On 10/27/2021 at 11:22 AM, CGC Mike said:

Please stop telling people how to post.  That is the problem.  Maybe take a break for a while.  There has been a problem in 3 threads this week and it is only Tuesday.  

There's your answer Hector.

On 10/26/2021 at 1:31 AM, Ken Aldred said:

Also the possibility that some boardies post on many other message boards besides just CGC, and so, along with these other sources, only need a few posts here and there to get a satisfactory cumulative dopamine hit and enough validation for the day.

Wait...what? There are other boards to visit and post on?!?