• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giant Sized Charlotte Mini Con, nov 6-7
1 1

53 posts in this topic

hello all...

this is the only con we are doing this year, and I searched and didn't see a post for it. Held in the convention center (like heroes con), should be a good one!

I believe we are set up booth 510/511/512

stop by and say hi

rick

Edited by G.A.tor

Hey everyone,

We will have a huge presence at Heroes Giant Size Mini Con this year.  Booths 315-323.

We will be debuting a new collection of Trades, both soft cover and hard cover.  This is an original owner (Hoarders) collection.  He bought and stored these trades, never even opened them to read!  Zero duplication, never read.  These are not your normal trades at shows.  These are not pallet loads of remainder copies, excess from Diamond, etc.  All the trades are also bagged!

We will be selling these at 60% off the cover price, OR buy 4 or more and get them for 70% off cover price!!!!

We will also have a bunch of comics of course!  Golden age to current.  We recently got in a nice collection of Atlas books also.

Be sure to come check us out!!  Look for the big red sign, David Burns Comics!

baltimore2021.jpg

Niccceeeee, will definitely be there. Just found out about this Con, so glad to see it, as Heroes is my favorite one I go to. Been tough not having one for 2 years but this should be a great one to hold me over till next year. I would like to thank all the dealers and creators who will be there and Heroes for putting it on.

On 10/28/2021 at 9:17 AM, Comics-n-ERB said:

Hey everyone,

We will have a huge presence at Heroes Giant Size Mini Con this year.  Booths 315-323.

We will be debuting a new collection of Trades, both soft cover and hard cover.  This is an original owner (Hoarders) collection.  He bought and stored these trades, never even opened them to read!  Zero duplication, never read.  These are not your normal trades at shows.  These are not pallet loads of remainder copies, excess from Diamond, etc.  All the trades are also bagged!

We will be selling these at 60% off the cover price, OR buy 4 or more and get them for 70% off cover price!!!!

We will also have a bunch of comics of course!  Golden age to current.  We recently got in a nice collection of Atlas books also.

Be sure to come check us out!!  Look for the big red sign, David Burns Comics!

baltimore2021.jpg

btw the "Royal We" his Highness Burns is using includes me :tonofbricks: