• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Multi Packs-Who collects them and how do you display them?

7 posts in this topic

I buy almost any multipack I see if reasonably priced. Unfortunately I just store them in box well protected.

Ideally I’d display them them in one of the vending machines from which multipacks from the 60’s and  70’s were sold. Haven’t seen one of these for a long time. Guess I have a new quest.

I'm in the same boat. I buy them and just put them into storage. I do have a three pack of GI Joe 2 in my comic rack but thats only because I have a couple dozen of them and if the bag rips, its not a big deal.I have roughly two long boxes full of multipacks, plus some DC and aftermarket ones that are too tall to fit in a regular comic box.

Edited by shadroch

On 10/29/2021 at 10:14 AM, whomerjay said:

I buy almost any multipack I see if reasonably priced. Unfortunately I just store them in box well protected.

Ideally I’d display them them in one of the vending machines from which multipacks from the 60’s and  70’s were sold. Haven’t seen one of these for a long time. Guess I have a new quest.

I have off and on looked for one of those vending machines myself, I have never seen one some up for sale. I had even thought of finding another vending machine and have signage made for it or a slat wall set up peg hooks. I have some boxed toys that could sit on a basedeck type of deal.

On 10/29/2021 at 10:21 AM, shadroch said:

I'm in the same boat. I buy them and just put them into storage. I do have a three pack of GI Joe 2 in my comic rack but thats only because I have a couple dozen of them and if the bag rips, its not a big deal.I have roughly two long boxes full of multipacks, plus some DC and aftermarket ones that are too tall to fit in a regular comic box.

Thats awesome, I was buying the GI Joe issue 2 pack but after a few I stopped. I was trying to see how many different ones there were of GI Joe and try to get all of them.