• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Josie and the Pussycats Club! Your Favorite Red-head! Show'em
3 3

19 posts in this topic

Great stuff.  Josie DeCarlo was one of, if not THE nicest people you'd ever meet at a con. I was lucky enough to purchase some art from them in around 2000. Dan was great people as well. Shame the way the Goldwater's treated him.

Why Bronze sub-forum not Silver?

Edited by MAR1979

On 10/28/2021 at 4:16 PM, MAR1979 said:

Why Bronze sub-forum not Silver?

Because josie and the pussycats is bronze, so its debatable. 

The pussycats didnt start till #45, which is bronze, which is the title of the thread....

Best case scenario lol

Edit it is silver age @MAR1979  I reported my post for guidelines and asked them to move it to silver age, if there isnt already one there :tink:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/28/2021 at 5:21 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I thought it was a 1975 issue, but your right they're all silver age.

Epic fail in my part

It's close to being totally bronze if kept to 45 and higher.

Edited by MAR1979

There are modern books too so :ohnoez:

Lol this could be considered a proper mess,, although while I feel my issues are silver, the pussycats is bronze enough; especially if people collect it and can post.

Still that might be why there wssnt a thread already 

On 10/30/2021 at 9:04 AM, LowGradeBronze said:

Wow, as soon as I saw the title of this thread it made me remember I used to see this on TV many (and I mean many,) moons ago! Never connected it with being a comic though, until now, so thanks!

I always figure with the Riverdale show currently, that something would come of some spin-offs as well!

Yet it'll probably be further down the line lol 

It's a time gone by, yet every once in a while they revive something with a modern twist :tink: