• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2021 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
9 9

413 posts in this topic

On 11/6/2021 at 8:41 AM, skypinkblu said:

This is really one of those "It's the thought that counts" activities.  I've received expensive gifts and inexpensive gifts, but each time people took thought into what they sent and it was a wonderful experience. 

I also know that some people are not "shoppers" or professional gift givers...and I get it, my husband is one of those...so I will again offer my services as a semi professional;) if anyone needs help.

Now this is a gift that keeps on giving.  Never cease to amaze @skypinkblu

On 11/10/2021 at 8:41 PM, HollyJollyOne said:

Countdown to Sign-up for the 2021 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange
Have your info form (found on page 1, post 1 of this thread) PM'd to me by Friday November 19th at 10pm EST 

ona

See the source image

I have been here many many years this is one of the events that binds us all together that and the Christmas Raffle  (Rest in Peace Stan I was so happy to hold your hand)

27624994_10211230144971408_2793364444344172281_o.jpg

On 11/15/2021 at 9:00 PM, innocuous said:

I'm in for the first time in many years. 

Nice, glad you're around these days. Last time I saw you you had some cool Spidey senses drawing by Stan Lee, and your kids were just babies. Bet they're in college now. 😂

On 11/16/2021 at 1:31 AM, oakman29 said:

Nice, glad you're around these days. Last time I saw you you had some cool Spidey senses drawing by Stan Lee, and your kids were just babies. Bet they're in college now. 😂

Thanks bugman. I still do have the sketch by Stan. And, my oldest is a college graduate. :whatthe:

The very first gift exchange, I was assigned Steve. That was fun.