• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2021 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
9 9

413 posts in this topic

On 11/2/2021 at 6:34 PM, Namtak said:

I might be too new for this year ill watch how it goes and probably try it next year !seems like fun good luck everyone(thumbsu:banana::foryou:

it is good fun, feel free to reconsider. But this year or next it will be good to have you.

On 11/6/2021 at 9:41 AM, skypinkblu said:

This is really one of those "It's the thought that counts" activities.  I've received expensive gifts and inexpensive gifts, but each time people took thought into what they sent and it was a wonderful experience. 

I also know that some people are not "shoppers" or professional gift givers...and I get it, my husband is one of those...so I will again offer my services as a semi professional;) if anyone needs help.

@skypinkblu has helped me do detective work when I have gotten boardies with whom I am unfamiliar and have no idea what to get for them. Thanks again!

On 11/6/2021 at 6:41 AM, skypinkblu said:

This is really one of those "It's the thought that counts" activities.  I've received expensive gifts and inexpensive gifts, but each time people took thought into what they sent and it was a wonderful experience. 

I also know that some people are not "shoppers" or professional gift givers...and I get it, my husband is one of those...so I will again offer my services as a semi professional;) if anyone needs help.

Sha you are such a terrific person. 🥰

On 11/7/2021 at 8:04 PM, wombat said:

My wife walked in today with a newspaper. I was like why on earth did you buy one. She said you always say we need some Sunday comics for your gift exchange. 

The keeper! That's the most thoughtful thing I've heard in a while! ^^

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I'm in!

I had a great time last year.  @Wolverinex was my Santa and among other goodies got me a really thoughtful, sentimental item from my childhood and a cool pizza cookbook that my kids and I are having a great time exploring. 

On 11/3/2021 at 7:44 PM, Ron C. said:

Sorry Ryan, all I have to give away are TMNT books.... :)

387736837_Fingerscrossed.gif.de11afdee5dd9496c419bc210eb6edb0.gif