• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2021 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
9 9

413 posts in this topic

On 11/25/2021 at 7:53 PM, BabaLament said:

I am so stumped on what to pick for my

recipient. Gotta consult the LCS resident expert over the weekend. 

I was stumped on mine too... I hit a local show last weekend to drum up ideas and talk to dealers. It helped get me to that breakthrough moment and got me looking at and talking about comics outside my comfort zone 

Argh, missed the deadline on this and am annoyed about it. Despite being a usual lurker I always enjoy the interaction of these and getting to connect with at least a giver and a receiver in the exchange. Hope all participants enjoy and are pleased with what they get... and don't experience any delays/lost/stolen packages on the shipping front!

I will dig through my stuff to come up with something for the raffle and get into that, at least.  

Man, I was going to buy a Sunday paper just for the comic section, and then I saw it was $4.00 and I was like, nuts to that. Didn't Sunday papers use to be like a dollar?  I guess I haven't bought a newspaper in 20 years xD

I am now sending a traditionally wrapped gift.

On 11/28/2021 at 5:28 PM, Axelrod said:

Man, I was going to buy a Sunday paper just for the comic section, and then I saw it was $4.00 and I was like, nuts to that. Didn't Sunday papers use to be like a dollar?  I guess I haven't bought a newspaper in 20 years xD

I am now sending a traditionally wrapped gift.

I was griping about it as well and then when I got to the store someone had just left the comics there, and the girl behind the register was cool with me taking them!

On 11/28/2021 at 6:38 PM, Bird said:

I was griping about it as well and then when I got to the store someone had just left the comics there, and the girl behind the register was cool with me taking them!

Great Birthday Gift to you :whee:

Happy BIRTHDAY TO YOU my friend!

Screenshot_20211128-190731_Samsung Internet.jpg

On 11/28/2021 at 7:09 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 11/28/2021 at 6:38 PM, Bird said:

Great Birthday Gift to you :whee:

Happy BIRTHDAY TO YOU my friend!

+1 

Happy Birthday! BirthdayCake.gif.67be8b1229fe17294a52ec1f3638b354.gif

Shopping complete with a couple bonus freebies from my own collection. Need to just wrap and ship...

On 11/28/2021 at 5:11 PM, Bird said:

Remember to get your essential supplies today!

76722B43-FE29-427A-A668-B1480183A6C2.jpeg

I forgot to run out today so plain old wrapping paper will have to do...