• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2021 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
9 9

413 posts in this topic

My SS arrived this morning! It looks nicely wrapped and with a card, but it’s also wrapped up in bubble wrap and since our tree isn’t going up until this weekend I’m going to leave it that way until then.  Once we’ve got the tree all sorted out, I’ll post a photo with it nestled safely underneath!

Well, I'm glad I saved the $4.00 not getting Sunday funnies wrapping paper.  Because, oh my, I had no idea what shipping out of the States was going to cost.

I probably should have researched how to best do that a bit more, but, ah well.  It is off!

(reiterate what Bird said above about not looking at customs forms....)

Mine is shipped, but I didn't include a card or my board name .. should I message my person in a few days and let them know it's me?? Or just leave them to wonder for eternity? 

Edit - I really should have read the rules... I didn't wrap my gift either! I'll send a PM to my person in a bit and let them know I'm terrible at following instructions. Hopefully they like the comics! 

Edited by KCOComics

On 12/2/2021 at 10:04 PM, KCOComics said:

Mine is shipped, but I didn't include a card or my board name .. should I message my person in a few days and let them know it's me?? Or just leave them to wonder for eternity? 

Edit - I really should have read the rules... I didn't wrap my gift either! I'll send a PM to my person in a bit and let them know I'm terrible at following instructions. Hopefully they like the comics! 

I think letting them know isn’t a bad idea. It might be obvious if it’s a boardie that doesn’t expect too many comic related packages but there are collectors that get upwards of 20 or more packages at any given time that might go insane trying to figure out when they made a purchase that included what you sent. 🤷🏻‍♂️