• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed...thank you
1 1

222 posts in this topic

Starting NOW, 7:30 pm EST 11/27, all items in the thread priced $12 or less are Buy 1 Get 1 free. I will arrange free items to benefit the buyer (e.g. if you buy 4 items priced $12 $10 $4 $3, you pay for the $12, get the $10 and pay for the $4, get the $3. Get it?.)

Thread is clean...if you see it and it has a price, it is still available.

Thread ends Monday sometime. Now pitter patter, let's get at'er!

Edited by Bird

Okay, last call! I am closing up shop tomorrow evening. Thanks for the fun all month everyone! I am astounded at the # of views and I appreciate all the buys. I think everyone is a repeat buyer which is gratifying; still a lot of regulars who didn't make it this time. YET! :baiting:

Some packages go out tomorrow and PMs will go out to all buyers tomorrow as well.

:applause:

Edited by Bird

On 11/29/2021 at 3:59 AM, xela_v said:

Secret wars 3 Gwen

Secret wars 1602 Gwen

Take

I love these! I bought about a few of each but I don't think I've sold any other than your purchase just now. They are great fun covers, I love Gwen as Angela, even if I do not love Angela being at Marvel.

added to your pile.

Hopefully I am not screwing the pooch here, but this is the smoothest thread I have run yet. Not one book lost so far and everything accounted for. I was pulling the Conan 241 McFarlane cover and thought, wait didn't I already pull this one out? YES! I had! So I had a second Conan 241, huh? So not only have I NOT lost a book or double sold something, etc but I actually GAINED a nice Conan 241! w00t w00t!!!

Edited by Bird

On 11/29/2021 at 12:11 PM, pmWolf said:

I have literally no idea what these are. 

I'll take 'em. 

That's the spirit! I gave one to a cat lady co-worker and she cut the cat out of the cover and put it in her cubicle. :womanhero:  I guess that works for me. 

Thanks for the buys! All new buyers welcome! :applause::headbang:

And I will be shameless and tag a few regulars who haven't come by! :whatthe: (I couldn't do it, seems tacky.) Feel free to join the BOGO fun (all items $12 and under)!

And NO LOVE FOR THE DEFENDERS? Even at BOGO? I broke up my set for youse! :makepoint:

Edited by Bird