• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

thread closed

2 posts in this topic

RARE HORROR COMICS FOR SALE!!  REDUCED PRICES! 

I've got a big collection of international comics -- mostly horror, a few other themes -- and in this thread I'll be posting some fun ones for sale.  They're all Spanish language -- most of them are from Mexico, some are from Colombia or Argentina.  They're all raw, they're all complete & attached, and for the most part they're in VG to VG/FN condition.  Some have small pen or ink markings on the cover, which is pretty common for international comics.  

CLAIM YOUR FIRST COMIC FOR JUST $15!  If you claim more than one, each additional comic is JUST $10 EACH!!  Shipping is FREE no matter how many comics you claim!  US buyers only please. 

Please pay by PayPal within 3 days, and I'll ship by USPS media mail within 3 days.  Comics will be safely packed between heavy cardboard to protect them.  

Feel free to send questions or offers via DM, but the first person to claim the book in the thread wins it.  No returns.  If you'd like to see more pictures of any books in particular feel free to ask and I'll take more. 

Edited by jfletch999