• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elfquest art
1 1

9 posts in this topic

My guess is a combination of markers (e.g. hair in the 1st panel), airbrush (e.g. blue rock formations, red/yellow "sunset").  The brown skin tones might be airbrush.  The way the margins and gutters are masked off indicate they might cover any overspray. 

On 11/2/2021 at 5:17 PM, Will_K said:

My guess is a combination of markers (e.g. hair in the 1st panel), airbrush (e.g. blue rock formations, red/yellow "sunset").  The brown skin tones might be airbrush.  The way the margins and gutters are masked off indicate they might cover any overspray. 

Thank you.

Queenmary, please stop these idiotic posts about pieces you are putting up for sale -- or admit they are your pieces and stick these posts in the Marketplace.

On 11/14/2021 at 8:53 PM, Race said:

Queenmary, please stop these idiotic posts about pieces you are putting up for sale -- or admit they are your pieces and stick these posts in the Marketplace.

Great sugestion! Thank you, Raec. I will keep in mind for future concerns. And can you recomennds a third option?

On 11/14/2021 at 9:10 PM, queenmary said:

Great sugestion! Thank you, Raec. I will keep in mind for future concerns. And can you recomennds a third option?

Are you the consignor?

Edited by Bronty

• Administrator
On 11/14/2021 at 9:10 PM, queenmary said:

You have started several threads like this.  If these are your consignments, I recommend you stop posting these types of threads, as they are in violation of the marketplace guidelines.