• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

138 posts in this topic

A little Carousel of Comics

Hi everyone! :hi: This will be the customary post-VCC sale, as usual mostly Marvels, but a couple of DCs might appear. 

I will consider reasonable offers on all items BUT an unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread or by PM trumps. Competing claims will be decided as far as possible by time stamp. Unfortunately, the new board software does not display precise thread post times (either in PMs or in sales threads), which can result in the inability to determine whether a PM post or thread post came first. In those circumstances (i.e., where there are "take its" in both a PM and in the sales thread, and where it cannot be determined from the time stamps which "take it" came first), the "take it" posted publicly in the sales thread will win. Therefore, there is some risk of losing a book if you try to remain anonymous via PM. You can count on me in any event to do my best to ensure fairness to everyone. (My especial thanks to EC Ed for his kind assistance in formulating and clarifying this rule)

I will not sell to the probate or the banned.

Payment is by PayPal only.

I will ship comics (raw or slabbed) to the US and Canada for a flat rate of $10.00 for any number of books shipped in a secure box.

I will ship international but please PM me for a quote. I will work with you to keep your shipping costs down.

This is my 97th sales thread on the Boards.  Kudos Thread If anyone has any further concerns please PM me and I am very happy to provide Board “References upon Request”.

If for any reason a buyer is unhappy with their purchase I will give a full refund upon notification within 30 days of receiving the item(s) and upon the safe return of the item(s).

Many thanks for looking, and I hope you find something in my carousel of comics. :smile:

Cheers,

Robert

MedusaCarousel.jpg.c41bd759adc8a569b0c540825f021976.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 29 4.5 (Bright with still good gloss; all tightly attached; mod spine & edge wear, mainly top edge fc; cb crses ur & br crnrs fc;  main defect is 2 sm chips out lower left edge & bl crnr bc$100.00 SOLD

FF-29-fc.jpg

FF-29-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 65 7.5 (Bright & glossy; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly btm edge fc; main defect is faint partial cb crse/fold ur crnr fc and what determined grade; slight crnr blunting; v slight tanning interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc$145.00 SOLD

FF-65-fc.jpg

FF-65-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 80 8.5 (Bright & glossy; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly btm edge fc; soft crnrs with mainly ncb bends; still presents structurally as 9.0 but mod tanning interior cvrs determined the grade; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc$65.00 SOLD

FF-80-fc.jpg

FF-80-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 89 7.0 (Bright with strong colours & superior gloss; light spine & edge wear, mainly top & btm edges fc; crnr blunting; main defect is a longer partial cb/ncb crse/fold br crnr fc and what determined grade; light foxing interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc$20.00 SOLD

FF-89-fc.jpg

FF-89-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 120 Copy A 6.5 (Bright with still good gloss; mod spine & edge wear, mainly top edge & left edge bc; sm 1/8" tear center r-edge fc; mod cb spine stress; cb crse br crnr fc; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc$30.00

FF-120-CopyA-fc.jpg

FF-120-CopyA-bc.jpg

Fantastic Four Annual 5 6.5 (Bright & glossy; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly a faint reader's crse center spine fc; ncb surface wear fc; 1/2" x 3/4" moisture droplet ur fc, no stain but loss of gloss; staple "push" typical of square-bounds, visible bc; light to mod foxing & ink transfer fc & bc, more pronounced bc$75.00 SOLD

FF-Annual-5-fc.jpg

FF-Annual-5-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

On 11/2/2021 at 1:26 PM, crassus said:
On 11/2/2021 at 1:24 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Excuse me, sir, do you have any Grey Poupon?

No but I do have lots of greying newsprint! :banana:

Mods notified! :sumo: 

On 11/2/2021 at 4:32 PM, lizards2 said:
On 11/2/2021 at 4:26 PM, crassus said:
On 11/2/2021 at 4:24 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Excuse me, sir, do you have any Grey Poupon?

No but I do have lots of greying newsprint! :banana:

Mods notified! :sumo: 

Full disclosure, I also have greying hair too...if that helps...or maybe it doesn't....

Incredible Hulk 137 7.5 (Bright & glossy; light  spine & edge wear; light cb stress; soft ncb bend ur crnr fc; hard cb impact br crnr fc & bc and what determined grade; slight tanning interior cvrs; PQ is on the creamier side of CR-OW$15.00 SOLD

Hulk-137-fc.jpg

Hulk-137-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

On 11/2/2021 at 1:23 PM, crassus said:

Fantastic Four Annual 5 6.5 (Bright & glossy; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly a faint reader's crse center spine fc; ncb surface wear fc; 1/2" x 3/4" moisture droplet ur fc, no stain but loss of gloss; staple "push" typical of square-bounds, visible bc; light to mod foxing & ink transfer fc & bc, more pronounced bc$75.00

FF-Annual-5-fc.jpg

FF-Annual-5-bc.jpg

Take