• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Venom 1 August 2 different covers

31 posts in this topic

On 11/2/2021 at 5:48 PM, Sgtmjwilson said:

Hi. I wondered if peeps can tell me if they know of a Gold cover for this comic. I see only the Redish one. Thanks! 

Venom.JPG

I'm curious what answers you get too!

As I remember the cover having silverish tent, and the pinkish hue of course; however I'm not sure how much of that would be the lights reflection.

Still gold would be nice!

On 11/2/2021 at 7:38 PM, Sgtmjwilson said:

Why are you in my other form and you know that is not the answer. I really disregard you as a comic collector. 

I know exactly what the answer is because I'm intelligent, rational, and knowledgeable about comics. Some people, unfortunately, are none of these things and seem intent on proving so.

On 11/2/2021 at 8:55 PM, Lazyboy said:

I know exactly what the answer is because I'm intelligent, rational, and knowledgeable about comics. Some people, unfortunately, are none of these things and seem intent on proving so.

lol so answer the qestion

On 11/2/2021 at 8:55 PM, Lazyboy said:

I am all that. I am opened minded. (no comment) but i other thread you put me down and said team reached verdict. Did we and you said I was unhappy? Should i post in here?

On 11/2/2021 at 8:01 PM, Sgtmjwilson said:

Sorry misterlazyboy said its nothing. Does team agree?

There is not one thay I know of, if there was, like the lethal protector some would have run across it and posted.

So given what is out there in circles, none that I know of have been gold specifically, :tink:

On 11/2/2021 at 9:06 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

There is not one thay I know of, if there was, like the lethal protector some would have run across it and posted.

So given what is out there in circles, none that I know of have been gold specifically, :tink:

Greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

On 11/2/2021 at 9:08 PM, Lazyboy said:

As stated multiple times in the original thread (not this spam thread), it's just manufacturing variance/error.

Is there more than one comic with that error?

On 11/2/2021 at 9:08 PM, Lazyboy said:

As stated multiple times in the original thread (not this spam thread), it's just manufacturing variance/error.

Understand thank you. I had Lazyboy say rude things that I do not except answer. I just wondered if it was dif then what was produced. So I greatly appreciate all peeps opinions.