• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exciting Updates to the CGC Chat Boards
15 15

1,842 posts in this topic

On 11/20/2021 at 2:01 PM, Wolverinex said:

Anyone having trouble posting in PM?

I did on my phone. Yet it's the place that I'm more in a rush to hit submit, usually when I refresh the text is saved

Last night it didn't though and that was :pullhair: 

On 11/20/2021 at 1:01 PM, Wolverinex said:

I don't message a lot, but I still see it sometimes when trying to reply or quote in a thread...(shrug)

On 11/20/2021 at 6:39 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Can we ban Austin Powers clips and references. It's so horribly dated. 

I thought the world had collectively decided we'd had enough of it about 20 years ago. 

On 11/20/2021 at 6:41 AM, MattTheDuck said:

Really?  It seems like a pretty good representation of all the Brits who post here.

On 11/20/2021 at 6:48 AM, MattTheDuck said:

I was thinking more of the devil-take-the-hindmost attitude than any physical appearance similarities.  "Yeah, baby!" does sum it up pretty well.

On 11/20/2021 at 1:01 PM, Wolverinex said:

Actually, I just experienced this for the first time this evening...and I was messaging a potential buyer about a potential sale!!!  NOW I'm aware.  I hope this is fixed soon. :facepalm:

On 11/21/2021 at 5:52 PM, Wolverinex said:

Its a feature being rolled out.

Just as long as it isn't being 'steam' rolled out....:drumroll:

I'm not sure what that even means, now that I've typed it. lol

Sentence(s)???

Anyone..Bueller.gif

On 11/22/2021 at 2:25 PM, F For Fake said:

Ok, now I'm caught up on THIS thread. The moderation action thread took me a couple of weeks, this one took a couple of days. Not too bad. At any rate, I have the following very important thoughts:

1. I like everybody, and I like getting along with everybody, and I don't like it when people fight, because I am a peacemaker and people pleaser. You know what, this is more about me than the boards, so I'll save it for the therapist.

2. Upon further reflection, there have maybe been two or three people on here over the last 12 years that I wasn't terribly fond of, but who cares? No need to mention it to them then, or now, or ever, really. Log off, step outside, breathe in, have a smoke. Life continues ever onward without anyone ever needing to know about the poison in our heads!

3. You/I/we really have to stop smoking. It's going to kill us. What are we, stupid?

4. I am relieved that she isn't saying so much these days. I find her constant verbal pronouncements to be tiresome.

5. Are emojis the new "bread and circuses"? Will they appease the boardie masses? For me: yes. Yes they will. I like that rocket ship!

6. Looking forward to trying out @Bird's famous Boiled Egg Stuffing. Remember, kids: It's called Bird's Famous Boiled Egg Stuffing because that's what he likes. To eat. With his mouth. Bird likes it.

Well said!!! (worship)

Also....

Smoking.jpeg