• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Philadelphia - April 8-10, 2022

32 posts in this topic

Over 50 comic book creators join Greg Capullo (We Have Demons, Batman), Donny Cates (Hulk, Thor), and the legendary Marc Silvestri (The Darkness, Batman) who is here to Celebrate 30 Years of Image Comics. Get your tickets NOW! http://spr.ly/6188KVume

Featured Creator Guests include:

MARC SILVESTRI    Celebrating 30 Years of Image Comics
GREG CAPULLO    Death Metal, We Have Demons
DONNY CATES    Hulk, Thor, Crossover
RYAN STEGMAN     Venom, King in Black
KAMI GARCIA     Teen Titans YA, Joker/Harley: Criminal Sanity
STEVE MCNIVEN     Star Wars, Wolverine
CHARLES SOULE    Star Wars
FRANK CHO     Cover Artist, Fight Girls
JOSE LUIS GARCIA LOPEZ    Legendary Artist
STEPHEN SEGOVIA    The Scorched
STEPHANIE PHILLIPS    Harley Quinn
MICHAEL GOLDEN    Legendary Artist

Special Creator Guests Include;

JASON BADOWER    Joker/Harley: Criminal Sanity
RUSS BRAUN    The Boys
AMY CHU     Rick and Morty
SAM WOLFE CONNELLY    Arkham City
JOE CORRONEY    Star Wars Illustrator
ISAAC GOODHART     Victor and Nora: A Gotham Romance
SCOTT HANNA    Amazing Spider-Man
MIKE HAWTHORNE    Deadpool
PHILLIP KENNEDY JOHNSON    Action Comics, Aliens
KEVIN MAGUIRE     Celebrating 35 Years of Justice League International
MIKE MCKONE     Cover Artist
INAKI MIRANDA     We Live
ROY MIRANDA     We Live
BILL MORRISON    Simpsons, MAD
KAEL NGU     Cover Artist
DAN PARENT    Archie
RYAN PARROTT    Power Rangers
BEN PERCY    Wolverine
LUCA PIZZARI    SHIELD
JOE RUBINSTEIN    Legendary Inker
ALEX SAVIUK    Legendary Spider-Man Artist
ARTHUR SUYDAM    Zombie King
ZOE THOROGOOD     Joe Hill's Rain
FRANK TIERI    King In Black
DAVE WACHTER    Star Wars High Republic
CHARLES PAUL WILSON III    Stuff of Legend
JOE WOS    Wostoons

The Following Creators are Also Appearing at Fan Expo Philadelphia 

STEVEN AHOLA    
JEFF BRENNAN    
CHRIS CAMPANA    
JEREMY CLARK    
ARIEL DIAZ    
AMANDA DUFRESNE    
MARTIN DUNN    
JOHN HEBERT    
CREEES LEE    
ERIN LEFLER    
LEO LEIBELMAN    
LOBOS    
RICHARD MAURIZIO    
MOSTAFA MOUSSA    
JAMES MULLIGAN    
JENNA POWELL    
TONE RODRIGUEZ    
ANTHONY SPAY    
LARRY STROMAN     
SORAH SUHNG    
RON WILSON    
RENEE WITTERSTAETTER    

274465642_279072800951990_5263208322522843231_n.png

Website had some issues but the creator guests page is up and running 

Comic Creators | FAN EXPO Philadelphia (fanexpohq.com)

We have a major creator guest addition still to make - hoping to have that out on March 8th along with the announcement of some special comic packages that will include:

The Miranda Brothers (We Live)

Wolverine: Lives and Deaths VIP

Venom After Dark VIP

Industry Icons: Marc Silvestri and Greg Capullo VIP

Comic packages are on sale: Special Events | FAN EXPO Philadelphia (fanexpohq.com)

FRANK MILLER: AMERICAN GENIUS EXCLUSIVE SCREENING with Frank Miller and Dir. Silenn Thomas

FAN EXPO Philadelphia welcomes the filmmaker, Silenn Thomas, and her documentary subject, the legendary comic creator Frank Miller for an exclusive screening of the film FRANK MILLER: AMERICAN GENIUS. The exclusive Backstage Pass includes a special meet and greet experience and much more! General Admission tickets also available. Please select the link above to more for full details.

JAY AND SILENT BOB IN PHILADELPHIA

Come join your fave stars from Clerks as Kevin Smith (Silent Bob) and Jason Mewes (Jay) sign autographs, take pictures (as themselves and in character), answer fan questions, and maybe make a quick stop at Quick Stop.

VENOM: AFTER DARK feat. Donny Cates, Ryan Stegman, Frank Tieri

Join the Venom team: superstar writer Donny Cates, superstar artist Ryan Stegman, and writer Frank Tieri for an exclusive experience that includes a Q&A, signings, best selfie ever, variant exclusive comics and more. Select the link at the top to get the full experience options and tiers.

WOLVERINE: LIVES AND DEATHS Feat. Ben Percy, Charles Soule, Steve McNiven and Frank Cho

A quartet of your favorite Wolverine creators are gathering for this special experience at Fan Expo Philadelphia: the Death of Wolverine dream team writer Charles Soule and artist Steve McNiven, plus current Wolverine writer Benjamin Percy and artist Frank Cho. Select the link at the top of this post for full experience options.

INDUSTRY ICONS MARC SILVESTRI AND GREG CAPULLO

Two industry titans gather for one special event at FAN EXPO PHILADELPHIA! Please join Marc Silvestri (Image comics founder) and Greg Capullo (Batman, We Have Demons) for this unique experience! Select the link at the top of the page for more information on the experience options and tiers.

WE LIVE TOUR feat. the Miranda Brothers 
Coming direct from Spain, Roy and Inaki Miranda are setting the comics world on fire with their series WE LIVE from Aftershock comics. The brothers are coming to Fan Expo and have cooked up a special experience for their fans! Comes with two exclusive METAL variants. Select learn more for full experience details.

Edited by Kevin Boyd

What a great line up! I would be wonderful if the Wolverine Lives and Deaths crew came to Fan Expo Canada but I am pretty sure Frank Cho doesn’t do Canada 🤣

Edited by ignimbrite
Typo

On 3/7/2022 at 7:32 PM, ctrent said:

Will Cgc be there?  Any facilitators taking submissions?  

I have the same question. My LCS just put out the flyers and there is no mention of CGC being there.

This will be my first ever con so I have some newbie questions:

1. I understand CGC will not be there but "facilitators" will be. If I go up to an artist's booth for a signature, would there not be someone to witness the signing?

2. Generally, what do comic creators charge when you go up to their booth for sigs/quick sketches? I'm not talking about for their events. I'm interested in folks like Ngu, Hanna, Kennedy Johnson.

1. For something you want graded, you need to make arrangements with the facilitator to have their witness there as they won't have a witness at every table.

2. All over the map from nothing for a signature to five or ten dollars, sometimes more if they know it's for grading. For Kael Ngu and Philip Kennedy Johnson, they are represented by Scott's Collectibles at the show - https://www.scottscollectables.co.uk/