• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Calgary Comics & Entertainment Expo - April 21-24. 2022 (a Fan Expo HQ event)

67 posts in this topic

On 4/15/2022 at 9:47 AM, Quicksilver Signs said:

I have a king's ransom of the now red hot Battlestar Galactica 1

Such a smooth salesman. Guess She-hulk is joining Battlestar Galactica cast in the MCU multiverse of goodness? :peace:

On 4/7/2022 at 7:01 AM, joeypost said:

Looks like they are home to Dallas on 4/21 and Vancouver on 4/23.

Do u have tix to the Calgary Flames v. Dallas for Thursday April 21 or are we going to try to arrange a Cgc Forum dinner? Expo closes Thursday and Saturday at 7 p.m.

On 4/19/2022 at 12:06 PM, aardvark88 said:

Do u have tix to the Calgary Flames v. Dallas for Thursday April 21 or are we going to try to arrange a Cgc Forum dinner? Expo closes Thursday and Saturday at 7 p.m.

I do not have tickets. I will go along with the group. 

On 4/19/2022 at 1:31 PM, aardvark88 said:

So u recommend I wear my Mukaluks rather than flip flops to Calgary Expo? :devil:

We will still be in flip flops regardless. Your call.

On 4/19/2022 at 11:49 AM, kimik said:

Ugh. Looks like there may be snow on Wednesday and Thursday in Calgary. Perfect for loading in paper products in cardboard boxes. lol 

As long as it is not as bad as the six inches of wet snow we had a couple of shows back all will be good. 

Calgary just trying to make me feel at home

On 4/19/2022 at 10:49 AM, kimik said:

Ugh. Looks like there may be snow on Wednesday and Thursday in Calgary. Perfect for loading in paper products in cardboard boxes. lol 

As long as it is not as bad as the six inches of wet snow we had a couple of shows back all will be good. 

The Brazilian BBQ year?

On 4/19/2022 at 8:35 PM, aardvark88 said:

Seems like comic artists and artist alley are in the Big 4 Bldg. upstairs. Find your L4 booth island and proximity to the loo on this floor plan.

Calgary Expo booth layout

That's been the case for years now - comic guests and artist alley in the Big Four. I never get a chance to see the vendors. Last year was a blip with the special edition show.