• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas - June 17-19, 2022

79 posts in this topic

Almost two weeks away!

I'm sure everyone is deep into travel plans. I'm not sure the weather, most likely will be hot. That weekend is Father's day, along with Juneteenth. Making plans myself, hope everyone has a ball and gets excited!!

On 5/30/2022 at 8:34 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Almost two weeks away!

I'm sure everyone is deep into travel plans. I'm not sure the weather, most likely will be hot. That weekend is Father's day, along with Juneteenth. Making plans myself, hope everyone has a ball and gets excited!!

I'm not going to be able to make it this year. Post lots of pictures!

On 5/31/2022 at 8:01 AM, The Commissioner said:

Will monster lair still be represented? 

Well hopefully I plan to do a con thread, so Lord willing yes, lots of pics! :banana:

On 5/31/2022 at 10:28 AM, SilverMist said:

Very excited! My very aecond comic con!!

I don't see links to get a spot for Jim lee signatures.. are they only available at the booth? Any idea how much they'd be??

Welcome to the boards! :whee: exciting time!
Here is the link to options for Fan Expo Dallas, Jim Lee, looks to be some CGC options as well, and I don't think that it is sold out :eek: good luck!

https://fanexpohq.com/fanexpodallas/comic-guest-special-event-packages/

On 5/31/2022 at 9:01 AM, The Commissioner said:

I will be sure to take pics and send em your way.  I am sure ML will miss having you there.

@mysterio and @Monster's Lair Comics looking forward to seeing youz guyz (as long as ya'll are making the trek)!

This year looks like quite the turn out for talent both celeb and creator alike.

On 5/31/2022 at 8:15 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Will monster lair still be represented? 

Well hopefully I plan to do a con thread, so Lord willing yes, lots of pics! :banana:

Monster's Lair Comics will be there  We are in the same spot as last year, right at the top of the handicapped ramp coming up from the celebrity area.  Can't wait for the show!

On 5/31/2022 at 3:32 PM, Crops068 said:

I will be sure to take pics and send em your way.  I am sure ML will miss having you there.

@mysterio and @Monster's Lair Comics looking forward to seeing youz guyz (as long as ya'll are making the trek)!

This year looks like quite the turn out for talent both celeb and creator alike.

We will be on the edge of the celebrity area just like last year. We can't wait for the show! See all you guys soon!

On 5/31/2022 at 3:55 PM, Monster's Lair Comics said:

Monster's Lair Comics will be there  We are in the same spot as last year, right at the top of the handicapped ramp coming up from the celebrity area.  Can't wait for the show!

Awesome! That was a good spot too, right by "a" rest area lol

I parked my keister several times Haha 

On 5/30/2022 at 8:34 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Almost two weeks away!

2 weeks away.

Officially today!

Although it sounds the same...

I'll say again anyway!

It'll be cray cray, and then we can stay,

Adventures await and there is no delay.

Oh by the way prices went to full price for admission, as of Thursday or Friday.

On 6/12/2022 at 4:03 PM, SilverMist said:

Do witness facilitators give certificate of authenticity?

How much do they usually charge?

Used to be only $10 or $15 per book, if submitted under your own cgc account.

That was 2 to 3 years ago.

If submitted under the facilitator account I think it's around $60 total.

The paying for a facilitator is not for a COA, paying for a facilitator is to submit the signature as witnessed to cgc for a yellow label :cheers:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM