• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Boston - August 12-14, 2022

11 posts in this topic

Joe Quesada has been announced.

Just to be a little more clear because people are contacting customer service and asking:

At Chicago and Boston, Joe Quesada is a paid autograph. You can get an autograph ticket, or you can buy a ticket for an autograph plus a remark (quick sketch). His agent will be on hand to direct if there are any additional requirements for graded items. 

If you are working with facilitators / and or agents, they have to take these fees into account when getting autographs at the events.

https://fanexpohq.com/fanexpoboston/comic-guest-special-event-packages/

On 6/27/2022 at 5:59 PM, Kevin Boyd said:

Joe Quesada has been announced.

Just to be a little more clear because people are contacting customer service and asking:

At Chicago and Boston, Joe Quesada is a paid autograph. You can get an autograph ticket, or you can buy a ticket for an autograph plus a remark (quick sketch). His agent will be on hand to direct if there are any additional requirements for graded items. 

If you are working with facilitators / and or agents, they have to take these fees into account when getting autographs at the events.

https://fanexpohq.com/fanexpoboston/comic-guest-special-event-packages/

For Frank Miller, is the only signing option in conjunction with his movie? Will there be options posted for getting 3 or 5 items signed without a sketch option? Thanks! 

On 6/30/2022 at 6:23 PM, Hockeyflow33 said:

For Frank Miller, is the only signing option in conjunction with his movie? Will there be options posted for getting 3 or 5 items signed without a sketch option? Thanks! 

He will be doing some signings at the Comic Sketch Art tables on Saturday and Sunday. He will have the VIP Backstage event Saturday after the movie and the Sunday sketch packages. So I suggest visiting them when you get to the convention as I think they ticket the table signings. 

On 7/3/2022 at 12:23 PM, Kevin Boyd said:

He will be doing some signings at the Comic Sketch Art tables on Saturday and Sunday. He will have the VIP Backstage event Saturday after the movie and the Sunday sketch packages. So I suggest visiting them when you get to the convention as I think they ticket the table signings. 

Okay, thanks for replying and the info! 

Apparently they are setup but not selling to the variants to the public, at least according to Bleeding Cool.   The show itself for those who have DM'd me to ask about it being my hometown show, I can't say specifically but the Fan Expo in Chicago was very well put together, similar to the old Wizard Show but I thought there was more of an emphasis on vintage comics and creators there than Wizard had in years past.   I've not done the Boston Show since it's first three years when it was first established in the early 00s so I can't say specifically, but if you've enjoyed Wizard's Shows in the past then I think you won't be disappointed.   And I'm extremely sorry for those of you who thought I was ignoring the DM's-- I wasn't getting notifications but I've corrected that.

Edited by AndyFish