• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Canada - August 25-28, 2022

49 posts in this topic

Will Art Adams, Ryan stegman, mark brooks, Giuseppe Camuncoli be taking sketch requests at the con ?

will they be bringing original comic art for sale to the show ?

please let me know Kevin Boyd.

thanks

Edited by p41981

On 6/12/2022 at 2:43 PM, p41981 said:

Will Art Adams, Ryan stegman, mark brooks, Giuseppe Camuncoli be taking sketch requests at the con ?

will they be bringing original comic art for sale to the show ?

please let me know Kevin Boyd.

thanks

Nothing to do with the organizers but does anyone feel it is seemingly more complicated to figure out who is taking sketches and how to get on a list? I seems like everything from the artists side is last minute.

So while I book the talent, I don't coordinate what they will bring for their table, what they will do at their table, or what they charge at their table. In most cases, they are working with a rep or manager who oversees their table and does that for them. 

Art Adams doesn't have a rep but is accessible on social media directly

Ryan Stegman and Mark Brooks - Comic Sketch Art

Giuseppe Camuncoli - Scott's Collectibles.

If you go to the agent's website you can often find the information, but they also have staff who can answer your questions directly and help set you up for a commission. 

Many artists prefer to take a list on the morning of the first day after the doors open and then work on the list over the weekend. I know that is what Arthur does. 

The comic packages are being announced tomorrow and will go on sale immediately. Comic Sketch Art is offering two packages (1) Gotham After Dark and (2) Wolverine vs the Hulk. 

On 6/27/2022 at 6:06 PM, Kevin Boyd said:

The comic packages are being announced tomorrow and will go on sale immediately. Comic Sketch Art is offering two packages (1) Gotham After Dark and (2) Wolverine vs the Hulk. 

Any updates Kevin ?

On 7/25/2022 at 2:38 PM, RSFoster said:

This looks like a good show-- I have spare cash because I bailed on SDCC with the mask mandate-- can anoyne confirm that this is a good comics show?

Pre-Covid this was a really big show with a lot going on.  This will be my first year back so I'm not sure if things have fully rebounded but I am looking forward to it.  Toronto is a great city to enjoy once the show shuts down at the end of the day.