• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video games
2 2

58 posts in this topic

On 11/7/2021 at 3:27 PM, Ken Aldred said:

Yup. Another Skyrim on the way, phoned in with the usual higher definition skin upgrade and a bit of extra DLC to tempt us to pay all over again, for something which is just a glorified add-on to my PS3 Legendary Edition version.

But.....but you can go fishing lol

Man Bethesda has done nothing but drop bombs the past 5 years

People have to stop buying into Skyrim or they won't have a reason to move on

On 11/7/2021 at 3:32 PM, Ken Aldred said:

They’d better have carp as well as slaughterfish.

At this point, you should have to craft your own boat and fishing rod 

On 11/7/2021 at 11:34 PM, Dr. Dank said:

At this point, you should have to craft your own boat and fishing rod 

I wouldn’t mess about.  I’d use Dragonbone.

On 11/8/2021 at 9:35 AM, piper said:

I'm too busy playing Diablo 2 Resurrected to chat in this thread.  @Artboy99 sucked me back in...

That game is still broken, I believe.  I stopped playing a month ago because the 3 shared stashes in offline mode makes loot disappear between game sessions.  Every patch that has come out...let's just say Blizzard hasn't fixed it yet.   Very disappointed...:facepalm:

On 11/8/2021 at 9:40 AM, Galen130 said:

That game is still broken, I believe.  I stopped playing a month ago because the 3 shared stashes in offline mode makes loot disappear between game sessions.  Every patch that has come out...let's just say Blizzard hasn't fixed it yet.   Very disappointed...:facepalm:

I'm playing off line single player and haven't found the issue your describing.

On 11/8/2021 at 9:43 AM, piper said:

Very odd.  It's all over the Blizzard forums...lots of players are peeved.hm

On 11/8/2021 at 9:43 AM, piper said:

On 11/8/2021 at 10:38 AM, Artboy99 said:

me either. I am also playing in offline single player mode 

Out of curiosity, did either of you download and play the Beta before game release?  Also, are you playing the disc version or digital download?  Thanks!!(worship)

On 11/8/2021 at 10:48 AM, Galen130 said:

Out of curiosity, did either of you download and play the Beta before game release?  Also, are you playing the disc version or digital download?  Thanks!!(worship)

I did not participate in any beta testing, and i purchased the digital download.

I play on desktop computer.

On 11/8/2021 at 11:16 AM, Artboy99 said:

I did not participate in any beta testing, and i purchased the digital download.

I play on desktop computer.

Ah, I should've clarified.  This is a Playstation issue.  PC gamers don't seem to be affected.  Thanks though!! (thumbsu

On 11/8/2021 at 9:40 AM, Galen130 said:

Forgot to mention that this is a console problem, NOT PC...as far as I know. doh!

On 11/7/2021 at 12:09 AM, Skylath said:

Words can't express how much I miss Mortal Kombat(s) 1-3, Rampage World Tour, the first two Gauntlet games, and the T2 arcade game.

Veering off the arcade side of things, though, Baldur's Gate, Morrowind, Fallout 1&2, and the Wizardry series have kept me on PC as an overall mainstay. I'll probably be skipping the PS5/XSX gen assuming this isn't the last, though. Some highlights that I definitely enjoyed on the PS4 were the Metro series, Spider-Man, Ghost of Tsushima, RDR2, Witcher III, and Days Gone. Truly a wonderful decade for gaming the 2010s was.

Can be yours for $700 + shipping :banana: 

image.thumb.png.7c1ee1af660c01f724df928b1eedbf95.png