• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video games
2 2

58 posts in this topic

On 11/11/2021 at 11:50 AM, The Meta said:

How horrible is this?

Contemplating paying a scalper for a 1st Gen PS5 because the next generation are garbage

There's already a second gen PS5?

I got mine from a PS5 event through Sony's website...paid retail for a digital.  I'm guessing it's a 1st gen...

On 11/11/2021 at 11:52 AM, Galen130 said:

There's already a second gen PS5?

I got mine from a PS5 event through Sony's website...paid retail for a digital.  I'm guessing it's a 1st gen...

Yeah they're cutting weight down, taking it off the heatsink, which is totally dumb.

On 11/11/2021 at 11:54 AM, The Meta said:

Yeah they're cutting weight down, taking it off the heatsink, which is totally dumb.

Ah, I remember reading that.  It needs that, in my opinion.  I don't care about the extra weight.  Have you tried Sony website?

On 11/11/2021 at 11:57 AM, Galen130 said:

Ah, I remember reading that.  It needs that, in my opinion.  I don't care about the extra weight.  Have you tried Sony website?

No, I've been following a site dedicated to drops in Canada, but it's still next to impossible to get one

Suppose I should try Sony directly 

On 11/11/2021 at 11:58 AM, The Meta said:

No, I've been following a site dedicated to drops in Canada, but it's still next to impossible to get one

Suppose I should try Sony directly 

I would give it a shot.  I kept an eye on their site for months, waiting for every sale event they had.  Finally got lucky back in May.  It's November now, so who knows...:wishluck:

I've still been fascinated with the arcade1up.com website.

They have like a coffee table arcade that I think does only board games. With like a touch screen and etc.

I'd be curious if 

1) what games it has.

2) if say it had monopoly or other long games with different rules in different areas and 

3) if it made you play by the rules so no one cheats.

I vaguely remember there being Monopoly or uno on regular game systems that I think went online, so I'm assuming this is nothing new lol

Just made me think given the holidays if a coffee table arcade with plenty of room would be more welcoming to sit around and play :960450673_cheersemoji:

•  

On 11/13/2021 at 10:34 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I've still been fascinated with the arcade1up.com website.

They have like a coffee table arcade that I think does only board games. With like a touch screen and etc.

I'd be curious if 

1) what games it has.

2) if say it had monopoly or other long games with different rules in different areas and 

3) if it made you play by the rules so no one cheats.

I vaguely remember there being Monopoly or uno on regular game systems that I think went online, so I'm assuming this is nothing new lol

Just made me think given the holidays if a coffee table arcade with plenty of room would be more welcoming to sit around and play :960450673_cheersemoji:

•  

They do a lot of machines, usually themed, ie a Mortal Kombat machine with MK 1-3. They also sell optional extras like raisers and stools for them, all marked to match that machine. I don't have one, but they offer a lot in the US, and even sell a few in Australia fwiw. 

Just finished house of ashes,for the first time ,in the dark pictures anthology series so far its their best one,i was reluctant after little hope.....that one was bad .this one is more cinématographie than the others quite well done,of course until dawn was in a different league of its own.highly trcomend house of ashes:shy:

On 11/15/2021 at 11:33 AM, Namtak said:

Just finished house of ashes,for the first time ,in the dark pictures anthology series so far its their best one,i was reluctant after little hope.....that one was bad .this one is more cinématographie than the others quite well done,of course until dawn was in a different league of its own.highly trcomend house of ashes:shy:

Is there a new one out? Damn, I need that (and someone to play it with). I played the bus group one and the witch hunt one, loved them both. Oh and the ocean tanker one. Good stuff. 

On 11/19/2021 at 7:57 PM, Namtak said:

Have found memories of that game,anyone remembers rebel assault2?still fun to watch as a short movie lol but really hard to play,man that was a fun game!

Hey @Namtak cgc is doing a contest for @cgc video games!

It's on Facebook, under cgccomics Facebook page currently!

Take a look and see if your following that Facebook page!