• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Foolkiller Buying in Chicago
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Chicago area forumites -- I am in chicago the next few days and along with some tourist things I'm doing with the family, I'm buying some collections and some individual books while there.  If any other forumites have books (and generally I'm looking for higher end material grade wise, but would consider good eye appeal slabs or raw for early Marvels or DCs.  And I'd also consider high grade runs of any popular 80s titles.

I am not cheap, so this is not a solicitation for me to buy material at 25% off GPA or whatever, but I also won't pay crazy numbers.  If you have quality material then I will certainly pay at or over market.  If it's lesser material then I'm probably a little under market.  

Please PM me if you have anything you think I'd be interested and we can try and work something out to meet.