• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Remember, remember the fifth of November! Let's see those V for Vendetta slabs.
3 3

23 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2021 at 5:22 PM, Troy Division said:

:headbang:

Thank you . Been trying to put together a 9.8 Universal and a 9.6 SS set. Although currently I do not have even 1 complete set. Eventually it will happen. Although pretty sure I will have to settle when it comes to Warrior #1 

On 11/5/2021 at 5:46 PM, valiantman said:

1026116886_0298273001_12001.thumb.jpg.2028580f6a0de1fb0eeae2d83f6b2d2e.jpg

:cloud9:

On 11/6/2021 at 2:29 AM, Randall Dowling said:

I wonder how many people know that the DC books are reprints from Warrior.  The Warrior issues are super tough in grade, especially #1.

Those who have true interest in the books I think all know.  Those who buy slabs merely to show-off on insert_name_here-gram.com probably have no clue.

I do forget, is it V that is only partially Warrior reprints supplemented with new art or was that Miracleman? Or both? Or Neither?  The covers though of course are new and in my opinion make DC's V more "display friendly".

Sure wish I have thought to go after the Warriors a decade or 2 back. I know never too late :)

Edited by MAR1979