• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Video Games and Trading Card Question
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Limited Run will send a trading card with their video games.  I was wondering, do I send this trading card with the video game to get graded together OR am i going to have to send both items to get graded separately?

Thanks Everyone!

-Joel

Pic: is an example of what i am talking about.

s-l300.jpg

CGC only grades Pokemon and MTG trading cards, so they will not grade that particular card.

As for the video game, CGC has yet to announce which game cases they will be grading.  My guess is they will be focusing on older game boxes and then move up to newer games.  Each game case (n64, Sega, PS1, Gameboy, DS, etc) all have different sized boxes, so they will have to develop/order/test all of these. 

Maybe I'm wrong and Switch games will come available right off the start, but we won't know until they make the announcement.

All the games and related items that came out before the Xbox 360 deserve the title of immortal classic. Everything about the game industry in those days produced a sensation that is impossible to forget. Comic books set the stage for the development of many fields of endeavor. We can compare the contribution of comics to the development of games to Elon Musk's contribution to the development of space programs. Now people are not only looking for entertainment, but also a living. For example, you can make good money on games like CS:GO by submitting in-game items to skincashier.com. Many people, including me, use that.

Edited by elewawike