• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC 8.0 Ultimate Fallout 4 newsstand (1st Miles) for sale! Scarce modern Grail! **SOLD**

5 posts in this topic

For sale is one of the toughest, most sought-after Modern books: CGC 8.0 Ultimate Fallout 4 (1st Miles Morales) Newsstand Edition! Very few sales of this book are recorded on GPA and the only two for 2021 are a 9.2 for $7000 back in May of this year and more recently a 5.0 sold for $3000 in September. This copy presents nicely for the grade with a few small spine tics on the front, but the back does have a very small tear along the bottom edge right of the middle, so it's unlikely this would press to a higher grade. Asking $5000 plus shipping to US (flat $40 via UPS or USPS Priority. double-boxed including insurance/signature confirmation) or Canada (price based on buyer's location) only!

SOLD

1092890146_UltimateFallout4-1.thumb.jpg.805bcdd00f3c231cb89ae43579c4d6ca.jpg1719371456_UltimateFallout4-2.thumb.jpg.b920f928afa2a0e07ac2bf548ab1bffb.jpg

No Hall of Shamers or Probation List

First posted Take It (or some variation thereof) gets it, PM's are fine if you wish to remain private and I will post if it does sell, but PM's can be trumped by a post in the thread.

Payment by Paypal (goods and services only), check or money order.

No returns, item will be fully insured in the unlikely event any damage occurs.

I have been on the boards randomly buying and selling for over 10 years as well as buying/selling on ebay for over 20 years (ebay ID qburt with over 2000 feedback, IIRC)

Feel free to ask if there is anything I have not covered!

Edited by Martin Sinescu
status update

On 11/8/2021 at 8:34 AM, Martin Sinescu said:

For sale is one of the toughest, most sought-after Modern books: CGC 8.0 Ultimate Fallout 4 (1st Miles Morales) Newsstand Edition! Very few sales of this book are recorded on GPA and the only two for 2021 are a 9.2 for $7000 back in May of this year and more recently a 5.0 sold for $3000 in September. This copy presents nicely for the grade with a few small spine tics on the front, but the back does have a very small tear along the bottom edge right of the middle, so it's unlikely this would press to a higher grade. Asking $5000 plus shipping to US (flat $40 via UPS or USPS Priority. double-boxed including insurance/signature confirmation) or Canada (price based on buyer's location) only!

SOLD

1092890146_UltimateFallout4-1.thumb.jpg.805bcdd00f3c231cb89ae43579c4d6ca.jpg1719371456_UltimateFallout4-2.thumb.jpg.b920f928afa2a0e07ac2bf548ab1bffb.jpg

No Hall of Shamers or Probation List

First posted Take It (or some variation thereof) gets it, PM's are fine if you wish to remain private and I will post if it does sell, but PM's can be trumped by a post in the thread.

Payment by Paypal (goods and services only), check or money order.

No returns, item will be fully insured in the unlikely event any damage occurs.

I have been on the boards randomly buying and selling for over 10 years as well as buying/selling on ebay for over 20 years (ebay ID qburt with over 2000 feedback, IIRC)

Feel free to ask if there is anything I have not covered!

What would a mid grade newsstand copy cost today 5-6k or more judging the rarity in this book..