• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Collectible Grading

2 posts in this topic

I've graded comics with CGC before. The return was quicker than expected and I would like to continue using the service. I have a question though. I know CGC does other types of grading, video games and other obscure collectibles for example. Does CGC also grade things like action figures and toys as well. I remember watching a video about the topic and wanted to learn more. 

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  CGC is part of our Certified Collectibles Group which does cover different types of collectibles.  We currently grade coins through NGC, paper money through PMG, Trading cards and comics through CGC and sports cards through CSG.  We don't grade video games yet but that is in the works and will probably start early next year.  We do not currently grade action figures or toys but certainly that may be added to our list of collectibles somewhere down the line.  If you are a member of our Collector's Society this allows you to submit to any of our companies under that one membership fee.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!