• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Philadelphia Comic-Con November 14, 2021 -- It's better than seeing your family!

3 posts in this topic

I work from home. My wife works from home. My kids' after school activities are still limited. WE SEE TOO MUCH OF EACH OTHER! So it's good that there's a show at the Clarion Hotel this Sunday so we can spend a few hours away from each other.

So from 10 to 4, you too can avoid your family and buy some great comics. 

Masks are required for those unvaccinated (and I'll be wearing one too just because I'm that sort of a guy). 

No early birds!

Admission is $4 and parking is free. Door prizes are back, so you can win $25 con cash every hour!

Clarion hotel 
76 Industrial Highway 
Essington, PA 19029

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, POST THEM HERE AND HOPEFULLY I CAN ANSWER (or I'll ask Derek).

Wow! What a tremendous show on Sunday. My wall got decimated with most buyers (and there were a whole bunch of buyers with deep pockets in the room) looking for keys of all genre and eras. Even sold a bunch of DC silver age which has been softer at other shows the past few months. One new vendor to the con came all the way down from CT. He started with a full table and left carrying one half box out of the show at 4 pm when the con ended. Looking forward to the next one which is December 26th.