• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My submissions disappeared

3 posts in this topic

On 11/15/2021 at 6:05 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

There have been intermittent glitches of this happening in the past. Has it changed?

I just called about the same issue.  The customer service representative said that the behavior is normal and expected.  After 8 months in their system, our comic submissions will vanish from view.  I thought it was supposed to be 8 months after they ship it back, but no, it is 8 months regardless of what stage it is at.  She said that I should have been recording my submission numbers, and then I can manually search that way.  After some stunned silence, I asked her to provide my submission number, which did not work to locate my submission since it is with CCS first for a quick press before going to CGC.  

The "quick press" wait is at 11 months currently, so after the first 8 months of waiting, the order will disappear, and we are supposed to manually search by order number after that.  So wacky!!