• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mixed Silver, Bronze, Copper & Modern. All raw books. Some keys. Some run filler. Some sweet. Some... not. Recap on PG 1 [FF 67 now up]
18 18

419 posts in this topic

On 2/28/2022 at 6:12 PM, danchoi03 said:

Anyone here knows what is going on with HighVoltage? 

I paid the guy on 02/10/22 for his Crow books and I still haven't heard anything back from the guy. Although the purchase is not that much, but it is the principle and trust that matters. I don't want to make a big deal out of this and place him on a Hall of Shame as I did with another seller in the past, should I just wait a few more weeks before I take action? I like to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, but at this point I am a little bit worried. 

Why would you brag about that?

While I am 300% confident on HighVoltage's reliability, I find unsettling the fact that the lamenting buyer danchoi03 states in the other thread:

It only takes a minute to respond back to me […]

Well, that could be in ordinary situations, sure. It takes very little.
But whenever you may happen to have serious problems absorbing your whole attention and energies (I think about the two weeks during which my parents were unexpectedly hanging between life and death, but even in way more ordinary problematic situations) it’s not surely the case…
Have a little patience, for God’s sake, I don’t think it will ruin your life. For sure, you’ll do no good at all to others.

On 2/28/2022 at 6:12 PM, danchoi03 said:

I paid the guy on 02/10/22 for his Crow books and I still haven't heard anything back from the guy. Although the purchase is not that much, but it is the principle and trust that matters. I don't want to make a big deal out of this and place him on a Hall of Shame as I did with another seller in the past, should I just wait a few more weeks before I take action? I like to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, but at this point I am a little bit worried. 

You of all people should not threaten to put anybody on the Hall of Shame before the ban hammer comes down on you my friend. A lot of us here have read all of your ridiculous encounters with other members on the forum. Not a good look 

Edited by NikoSleeps1991

On 2/28/2022 at 11:12 PM, danchoi03 said:

If Jeff isn't answering, then he is definitely not able to, I just hope he is OK. :(

On 4/13/2022 at 12:24 PM, lizards2 said:
On 4/13/2022 at 12:06 PM, vaillant said:

Dang… I will pray for him. Isn’t there any board member which is directly acquainted with him?

I will send an email to his next door neighbors, if they are still there.

Sorry - I didn't report back on this - I never got a response.