• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Login Problems
5 5

153 posts in this topic

On 11/16/2021 at 1:16 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Yes, do get like button problems, if I refresh then I'm once again able to "react!"

Mostly on Motorola phone and Samsung tablet :tink: 

it's worth saying, that logging in is easy on my Motorola, yet it logs me out like a lot! :pullhair:

So I'm constantly logging back in lol 

On 11/16/2021 at 12:13 PM, Comics4All said:

I'm using a commodore 64, it's not been working well for me....but it is fun playing Paperboy! 

sentence!

On 11/17/2021 at 12:25 AM, kav said:

Very infrequent now but clearing cookies doesnt help.  Incognito window used to work then stopped working.  Logging out then back in works.  Only have to do it once.  Samsung chromebook XE500-C13.

Same thing worked for me as well on both platforms. Note 20 ultra 5g chrome and alienware m17 r3 chrome. 

Macbook Pro, Safari browser.  A daily problem, fixed only by going to the main CGC webpage, signing out, signing back in again, and then going to the chat forums.  Clearing cache does nothing.  Clearing the CGC cookie has no effect either.

On 11/16/2021 at 9:52 AM, Muno42 said:

This happened the other day. I am on a Mac with Chrome. I found that if I go to my profile and log out of the entire CGC site, I can then log back in and avoid the issue.

I previously tried deleting cookies and it did nothing.

Having the same problem here Mac w/ Firefox. Going back to profile and logging out and back in fixes things but only temporarily

On 11/16/2021 at 6:52 AM, Muno42 said:

This happened the other day. I am on a Mac with Chrome. I found that if I go to my profile and log out of the entire CGC site, I can then log back in and avoid the issue.

I previously tried deleting cookies and it did nothing.

This worked for me too.  (Logging out of the main account and then relogging in.) Nothing else works.  I previously cleared my cookies and cache and it did nothing.

• Administrator
On 11/16/2021 at 9:10 PM, mr_highgrade said:

Just curious on why we can't log on to the boards with our dealer's account? (shrug)

The database for dealer accounts is separate from the database for collector accounts and requires different considerations for dealers. We always meant to go back and make that integration happen but it was lost in a sea of priorities. We are in the process of integrating the dealer database and ultimately I will suggest revisiting the dealer login issue.