• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Login Problems
5 5

153 posts in this topic

Just happened to me. I was logged in earlier today and then closed my browser. Came back after lunch and was logged off the forums but still logged in on the main site. Windows 10 and Chrome (latest version).

Edited by universal soldier

I have the iPad issue too.  But the solution seems to be to log out completely from your profile and then log in directly to the forums. That has solved it each time, at least for me.  Someone else mentioned this above for another platform and it seems to be the iPad solution as well.

On 11/19/2021 at 8:41 PM, fmaz said:

I have the iPad issue too.  But the solution seems to be to log out completely from your profile and then log in directly to the forums. That has solved it each time, at least for me.  Someone else mentioned this above for another platform and it seems to be the iPad solution as well.

Yep, that’s how I do it as well.  Frustrating though for sure.  Seems to be once a day at least.

Not all the time but this JavaScript error prevents the dropdown menu from loading. This makes it impossible to to reach the logout screen if you are logged into the main site but not the boards. :gossip: ChildNodes is referring to the sub navigation items in the drop down. 

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'childNodes') https://www.cgccomics.com/bundles/mvc/core-js?v=W_pjkprZtiFCuyw56Sbfi-Jy6jiSNRyh6R1QTSUyY6c1

On 11/19/2021 at 12:44 AM, JazzMan said:

It happened to me, so I decided to illustrate the issue that I face.  It sounds like the same flavor for everyone.

This is what I have to do too.  Safari on desktop and iPhone, iPad.   I’m getting used to it, but still a drag.  Used to be easier 

On 11/16/2021 at 7:52 AM, Muno42 said:

This happened the other day. I am on a Mac with Chrome. I found that if I go to my profile and log out of the entire CGC site, I can then log back in and avoid the issue.

I previously tried deleting cookies and it did nothing.

Same here - Windows 10 up to date using latest Firefox Browser 94.0.2

Always have to logout of the entire site and log back in